At its Worldwide Developer Conference, Apple announced a huge update to iTunes Connect. Developers will now be able to get more analytics helping them to manage their apps and marketing campaigns. They will also be able to actually track their app engagement and retention throughout very interesting metrics on which we will focus in this blog article. What’s new? Along with a brand new design, app previews, app bundles and TestFlight beta testing, Apple introduced …
United States / US English
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Lifestyle||1.1.0||November 03, 2016||2.01|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 2925 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 6 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 1.1.0 released on November 03, 2016
Version 1.0 released on October 17, 2016
Version released on January 01, 1970
Thanks for using unGlue! We're constantly working to deliver the best experience for you and your family. We update our app regularly with new features, bug fixes, and performance improvements. If you love unGlue, please rate and review us in the Play Store!
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Desperate to end screen battles and get your kids off their electronic devices? unGlue Kids is a free app designed especially for children and teens to learn healthier online habits and manage their own internet time.
Please note: Before downloading this app, be sure to first download unGlue for Parents. unGlue Kids will not work without unGlue for Parents.
unGlue Parents for Android:
unGlue Parents for iPhone:
More than a parental control app, unGlue Kids is based on the breakthrough idea that parents and children should agree on the right amount of screen time BEFORE trying to enforce rules around it. Then, your children can decide for themselves how they want to use their allotted minutes. unGlue Kids sets a simple schedule and lets your kids know exactly how much time they have left on the clock and even allows them to request more time. The result? Zero surprises, better time management skills.
unGlue enables kids to:
- See how much screen time they’ve been allotted and track their viewing, down to the minute
- See their daily schedules for screen time so they can plan their day and week accordingly
- Receive notifications when their screen time is about to end
- Ask their parents for more time in exchange for completing chores and other tasks
- Roll over unused screen time minutes to use for another day
- Treat screen time almost like cash by giving them the ability to earn and save minutes, therefore teaching them to value their time better
Our solution is designed to be easy to use, easy to set up. Download the app and the unGlue Home Monitor will guide you to connect your family’s devices in minutes. It works everywhere your children go — at home, in the car, or when they’re out of your sight. It works with any device, so you can set limits and controls on smartphones, TVs, tablets and gaming consoles.
We recommend that you use unGlue to:
- Teach your children important time management skills
- Create flexible boundaries for screen time that give children more freedom to make their own decisions
- Reinforce spoken or written family rules for screen time and Internet use
- Establish a “Family Media Plan” as recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics
- Reward your children for building healthier viewing habits and motivating them to make better choices on their own
- Help your younger children learn how to handle their first electronic devices
- Guide your older children and teens to balance screen time with family time
- Set schedules for dinner, homework, and bedtime since children thrive on established routines
For support, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Got a question? Read our FAQs at http://www.unglue.com/faqs
unGlue Kids Ranking History | Lifestyle
unGlue Kids daily app ranking in Lifestyle category for the last 30 days.
unGlue Kids Worldwide Rankings | Lifestyle
unGlue Kids rankings per country in Lifestyle category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
In this article, Jayneel Patel from OpenXcell (mobile applications development company) outlines the importance of social media in any app marketing strategy. If you need any tips and advices to leverage your social media marketing strategies, this post is for you. Well, right now I am staring morosely at my computer screen seriously thinking of a smart way to describe the connection between app marketing and social media. Without a doubt, the social media space is …