Today’s guest post is brought to us by Steve Young, indie app developer and founder of AppMasters.co. Don’t hesitate to download his free App Marketing Resource Kit to maximize your app traction. In this article, you will discover his 7 step process to boost your app downloads through media coverage. Find out Steve’s tips & tricks to get your app covered by big publications. Did you know that getting press coverage for your app launch can drive …
United States / US English
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Travel and Local||2.1.39||March 12, 2018||3.59|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 2809 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 5 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 2.1.39 released on March 12, 2018
Version 2.1.36 released on January 25, 2018
• Use your stored Credit Card during check-in for purchases
• Updates to Mile Play targeted promotions
• Bug fixes
Version 2.1.24 released on September 05, 2017
Version 2.1.22 released on July 24, 2017
For the best App experience, please update to the latest version.
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
United Airlines is proud to offer the all-new United app, with an Android-friendly design that is optimized for smartphones and compatible with tablets. Offering features from flight booking to flight status and much more, the United app is your indispensable travel companion
Key features include:
• Check in for flights, domestic and international for eligible travelers
• Change your flight
• Select alternative flight options if there are significant flight delays or cancellations
• Purchase Award Accelerator®, Premier Accelerator℠, Premier Access®, Economy Plus® seating and upgrades, subject to availability
Mobile Boarding Pass
• Store your United mobile boarding pass in the United Mobile App
• Store mobile boarding passes for select partner airlines when you are connecting from a United flight to a flight on one of the participating airlines
• Full-featured, native app flight booking, including the ability to search and book using miles for MileagePlus® award travel
• Purchase Economy Plus seating, Premier Access, and United Club℠ one-time passes, subject to availability
• Check the status of your upcoming flight or search for the status of other United flights with a flight number or route
• Access and view upgrade and standby lists
• View aircraft seat maps
• Get departure and arrival information
• View the current location of your flight’s aircraft
• See amenities offered in flight
• Receive flight status push notifications: Monitor a selected flight and receive automatic updates sent to your device
• Manage your booked reservations
• Add and view current United reservations
• Change seats
• Change or cancel reservations
• Automatically upgrade and receive upgrade information if you are an eligible MileagePlus Premier® member
• Purchase Travel Guard® Insurance, Premier Access, and Economy Plus seating, subject to availability
• Add reservations directly to your calendar
• Enroll in MileagePlus
• View your MileagePlus account information
• See recent activity and statements
• View flights, including current, past and canceled flights
Other Important Features
• Track the status of your checked baggage
• Stream and watch popular movies and TV shows from your own device on select flights
• View interactive airport maps
• See United Club locations and hours, and purchase one-time passes
• Eligible MileagePlus Chase Card members can access their one-time passes
• Schedule Uber transportation to or from the airport
• Play Sudoku games
• Share your reservations and check-ins with your social network and view our recent tweets
United Airlines Ranking History | Travel and Local
United Airlines daily app ranking in Travel and Local category for the last 30 days.
United Airlines Worldwide Rankings | Travel and Local
United Airlines rankings per country in Travel and Local category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Today, we’re having the pleasure to interview another of our ASO experts, Lee Blyth, founder of Approots (app full stack growth company). 1. Tell us a bit about yourself and your company? I’ve been working in Mobile Marketing and ASO for a long time. I’m from London (born and bred) and have been in Mobile most of my career, starting at Microsoft in 2007 when the iPhone 1 launched. My consultancy, Approots, is a full …