At its Worldwide Developer Conference, Apple announced a huge update to iTunes Connect. Developers will now be able to get more analytics helping them to manage their apps and marketing campaigns. They will also be able to actually track their app engagement and retention throughout very interesting metrics on which we will focus in this blog article. What’s new? Along with a brand new design, app previews, app bundles and TestFlight beta testing, Apple introduced …
United States / US English
Phases of the Moon Free
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Weather||4.6.26||September 01, 2017||4.47|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 2555 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 5 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 4.6.12 released on July 29, 2017
Version 4.6.13 released on August 04, 2017
- We have added a new feed to help keep our users up to date with interestings events about the moon.
- Updated home screen to better show details and moon rise and set.
- Bug fixes
Version 4.6.26 released on September 01, 2017
Version 4.5.2 released on June 23, 2017
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
- Updates for Android N support.
Please let us know if you have any questions, feedback, or feature requests by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, as we consider everyone's feedback!
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Love the Moon? Get this 3-D simulation, with Atlas, Monthly Calendar, Live Wallpaper, Widget and more to track the upcoming Full Moon, New Moon, and Eclipse.
Hold the Moon in your hand with this 3-D simulation of Moon phases with data updated in real time. Swipe back and forth to move through the phases of the Moon. This app has all the data you need including moon rise and set times, moon illumination, phase name, zodiac location and the distance to the Moon, all in a beautiful, elegant app that's fun to use. It's even got a monthly calendar so you can see what the Moon will look like over time.
- Track all cycles of the moon (including full moon, new moon, waning gibbous, waxing crescent, first quarter, and more) through live moon wallpaper or through moon phase calendar app. See how the moon looks during every stage, including the total solar eclipse.
- See the current lunar phase with a 3-D simulation made by NASA data: You can even see the shadows change. Includes a Live Lunar Wallpaper and a Widget so you don't need to enter the app to always know what phase it is.
- Moon rise and moon set times: View for today or look into the past or future for updated times.
- Find the next Full Moon or New Moon: You can click a button to take you to the next Full Moon or New Moon.
Interactive and informative free moon app: Smoothly drag the Moon phase back and forth with your finger, or even "spin it" to quickly advance forward or backward. - See the current date, distance, phase name, zodiac location and moon illumination percentage: updated in real time. GPS detection of your hemisphere and location to make sure the Moon looks right for you.
- See the Moon's libration (wobble) as it completes an orbit around the Earth.
- View craters and moon landing sites: Pinch-zoom the Moon to see a full lunar atlas with spacecraft landing sites, mare, and large craters
- Share with friends: Share your images on all the popular social networks
Developed by M2Catalyst. Please email us if you have any questions or if there are any problems with your specific version of Android. We'd also love to hear your feature ideas.
Moon images created by NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center Scientific Visualization Studio
Please, support developers of this app and buy the ad-free version here:
Phases of the Moon Free Ranking History | Weather
Phases of the Moon Free daily app ranking in Weather category for the last 30 days.
Phases of the Moon Free Worldwide Rankings | Weather
Phases of the Moon Free rankings per country in Weather category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
App Store Optimization is absolutely essential in any app marketing strategy. It can drastically help apps to stand out from the crowded App Store that today counts more than 1.5 million apps. The principal goal behind ASO is to increase app rankings and organic downloads. ASO is often compared to SEO (Search Engine Optimization), aiming at optimizing website’s visibility in search engines. However, if both of these rely on the same core principle, they do …