United States / US English
U.S. Bank Mobile,
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Finance||2.30.32||March 21, 2018||4.03|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name is too short.
Show more >
Titles weight a lot in the Play Store algorithm. You can use up to 30 characters so try to add a few important keywords in your title. This will increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 3934 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 5 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 2.30.32 released on March 21, 2018
• Improved performance – app screens load faster
• Better login experience – fixed bugs that caused login issues in previous versions
Version 2.28.41 released on January 24, 2018
Thanks for your continued feedback – we’re excited to share the following enhancements:
• Credit card activation – now you can activate your U.S. Bank credit card within the app
• New in-app help – get responses to your everyday banking questions
• More information – transaction history now includes the date your card was swiped
• Better performance – fixed a bug that was crashing or freezing the app during login and while making deposits
Version 2.26.96 released on December 07, 2017
We’ve fixed some minor bugs to improve app performance.
Version 2.24.13 released on September 20, 2017
Thanks for the continued feedback – we’re excited to share the following enhancements:
• Better credit card payments – New simplified layout makes it easier to review, edit and submit credit card payments
• Minor bug fixes
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Download the power of possible! The U.S. Bank Mobile App gives you a complete set of banking tools at your fingertips. Easily, conveniently and securely manage your finances – whenever and wherever you happen to be.
YOUR SECURITY IS OUR PRIORITY
• Your private information stays private, thanks to advanced encryption and firewall technology
• Our Online Risk-Free Guarantee protects you from unauthorized transactions
ACCESS AND MONITOR YOUR ACCOUNTS 24/7
• Log in conveniently and securely with your fingerprint (Android 6.0 Marshmallow and later)
• Enable Instant Balance to view your primary account balance without logging in
• View up-to-date balances for your U.S. Bank savings, checking, credit card and brokerage accounts
• View eStatements and transaction history for most accounts
• Receive customized Account Alerts1 to stay informed of low balances, transactions above an amount you define, and more
• Locate nearby U.S. Bank branches and ATMs
MOVE MONEY ANY WAY YOU CHOOSE
• Use the camera in your supported mobile device to deposit checks from anywhere in the U.S. with free Mobile Check Deposit2
• Securely send, request and receive money with Zelle®, using just an email address or U.S. mobile number. Money travels directly from account to account, and payments typically complete in just minutes.3
• Transfer funds between your U.S. Bank accounts
• Transfer between your accounts at U.S. Bank and elsewhere4
• Set up recurring transfers to make saving easier
MASTER YOUR BILLS
• Easily manage your bills in one place with one password using U.S. Bank Bill Pay
• Schedule eligible payments for the amount and date you choose; cancel any time before processing
• Stay on track with convenient Bill Pay reminders via text1 or email
• Receive eBills delivered right to your account from billers that offer them
• Use our in-app Answers tool for on-demand answers to common banking questions
• Use the Self Service menu to:
o Activate U.S. Bank credit and debit cards
o Update your contact information
o Change your ATM PIN
o Order checks and more
OR GET OUR HELP WHEN YOU NEED IT
• U.S. Bank 24-Hour Banking contact information is right at your fingertips
The Fine Print:
1. For text alerts, standard messaging charges apply through your mobile carrier and message frequency depends on account settings.
2. Free for consumer accounts. Eligibility requirements and restrictions apply. Please refer to the Online and Mobile Financial Services Agreement and Fee Guide for more information.
3. To send money in minutes with Zelle, you must have an eligible U.S. Bank account and have a mobile phone number registered in your Online and Mobile Banking profile for at least 3 calendar days. Transactions typically occur in minutes between enrolled Zelle users. First-time payments to new enrollees may take up to 3 business days after enrollment. Recipients must have an eligible bank account in the United States. Terms and conditions apply. Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
4. Eligibility requirements apply. Please see the Online and Mobile Financial Services Agreement and Fee Guide for more information.
U.S. Bank is committed to protecting your privacy and security. View our privacy pledge at usbank.com/privacy. The U.S. Bank Online Risk-Free Guarantee protects customers from fraud loss. Learn more about online and mobile security at usbank.com/security. For more information about U.S. Bank Mobile Banking, please visit usbank.com/mobile or call us toll-free at 866-578-8007.
© 2018 U.S. Bank
Deposit products offered by U.S. Bank National Association
Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender
U.S. Bank Ranking History | Finance
U.S. Bank daily app ranking in Finance category for the last 30 days.
U.S. Bank Worldwide Rankings | Finance
U.S. Bank rankings per country in Finance category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.