The app title is one of the most basic factors that can be improved in ASO (App Store Optimization or Mobile SEO). Indeed, it has a huge weight in the App Store algorithm. Naming your app is therefore very challenging and must be the result of a complete study. This blog post will give you our 5 tips to create or improve your app title. (picture taken from AppTweak ASO Report for Toilet Time) Why …
United States / US English
U.S. Bank Mobile,
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Finance||2.24.13||September 20, 2017||3.8|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name is too short.
Show more >
Titles weight a lot in the Play Store algorithm. You can use up to 30 characters so try to add a few important keywords in your title. This will increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 3706 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 5 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 2.24.13 released on September 20, 2017
Thanks for the continued feedback – we’re excited to share the following enhancements:
• Better credit card payments – New simplified layout makes it easier to review, edit and submit credit card payments
• Minor bug fixes
Version 2.23.61 released on August 22, 2017
Version 2.21.23 released on June 23, 2017
Big news - we’re excited to share:
• ZelleSM is here! It’s a better way to pay. Send money in minutes to almost anyone in the U.S. for FREE. All it takes is an email address or mobile number.
• Mobile Check Deposit is now FREE for consumer accounts (first 20 deposits accepted each statement period are free for business accounts). Our newly improved experience makes depositing even easier. Funds deposited by 9pm CT are generally available the next business day.
Version 2.19.9 released on April 26, 2017
Thanks for the feedback -based on what we heard, we are excited to share the following enhancements:
Better payments options
•Now able to set-up and view automatic payments for U.S. Bank loans, leases and lines of credit
•Added the ability to edit or cancel future-dated and recurring credit card payments up until the scheduled delivery date
A simplified view for your mortgage account
•Streamlined Account Details to a single-screen to make it easier to understand your mortgage account at a glance
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Download the power of possible! U.S. Bank Mobile gives you a complete set of banking tools at your fingertips. Easily, conveniently and securely manage your finances – whenever and wherever you happen to be.
YOUR SECURITY IS OUR PRIORITY
• Your private information stays private, thanks to advanced encryption and firewall technology
• Our Online Risk-Free Guarantee protects you from unauthorized transactions
ACCESS AND MONITOR YOUR ACCOUNTS 24/7
• Enable Instant Balance to view your primary account balance without logging in
• View up-to-date balances for your U.S. Bank savings, checking, credit card and brokerage accounts
• View eStatements and transaction history for most accounts
• Receive customized Account Alerts to stay informed of low balances, transactions above an amount you define, and more
• Locate nearby U.S. Bank branches and ATMs
MANAGE YOUR BILLS
• Easily manage your bills in one place with U.S. Bank Bill Pay
• Schedule eligible payments for the amount and date you choose; cancel any time before processing
• Stay on track with convenient Bill Pay reminders via text1 or email
MOVE MONEY ANY WAY YOU CHOOSE
• Use the camera in your supported mobile device to deposit checks from anywhere in the U.S.2
• Transfer funds between your U.S. Bank accounts
• Transfer between your accounts at U.S. Bank and elsewhere3
• Set up recurring transfers to make saving easier
• Securely send money with ZelleSM, using just an email address or U.S. mobile number. Money travels directly from account to account, and payments typically complete in just minutes.4
• With our "Send to Account" option, send money using your recipient’s account information5
• Request money and track responses from as many as five people at once
GET HELP WHEN YOU NEED IT
• Use the Self Service menu to update your contact information, change your ATM PIN, order checks and more
• U.S. Bank 24-Hour Banking contact information is right at your fingertips
The Fine Print:
1. For text alerts, standard messaging charges apply through your mobile carrier and message frequency depends on account settings.
2. Free for consumer accounts. Eligibility requirements and restrictions apply. Please refer to the Online and Mobile Financial Services Agreement and Fee Guide for more information.
3. Eligibility requirements apply. Please see the Online and Mobile Financial Services Agreement for more information.
4. To send money in minutes with Zelle, you must have a U.S. Bank checking, savings or money market account and have a mobile phone number registered in your Online and Mobile Banking profile for at least three calendar days. To receive money in minutes, the recipient’s email address or mobile phone number must first be registered with Zelle/clearXchange. Available to U.S. bank account holders only. Terms and conditions apply.
5. To receive money, the recipient must have an account with a bank that supports Popmoney payments.
U.S. Bank is committed to protecting your privacy and security. View our privacy pledge at usbank.com/privacy. The U.S. Bank Risk-Free Guarantee protects customers from fraud loss. Learn more about online and mobile security at usbank.com/security. For more information about U.S. Bank Mobile Banking, please visit usbank.com/mobile or call us toll-free at 866-578-8007.
Zelle and the Zelle related marks and logos are property of Early Warning Services, LLC.
© 2017 U.S. Bank
Deposit products offered by U.S. Bank National Association
Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender
U.S. Bank Ranking History | Finance
U.S. Bank daily app ranking in Finance category for the last 30 days.
U.S. Bank Worldwide Rankings | Finance
U.S. Bank rankings per country in Finance category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
This is another guest post from our collaboration with Steve Young, founder of AppMasters.co blog. If you’re wondering how you can grow your app business and increase profit, this article is for you. Check out these 5 actionable and powerful app growth hacking tips right away. Read the entire post on AppMasters blog. Are you wondering how you can take your app growth to the next level, but you’re out of ideas to do so? …