Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Version 2.2.5 released on July 10, 2018
- Fixed movie building getting terminated when leaving FlipaClip in the background.
- Fixed fast fling bug on the audio editor.
- Fixed screen orientation changes not updating correctly.
- Updated frames timeline to be smoother.
- Added follow FlipaClip under settings.
- Disabled keyboard auto popup when opening edit project or build movie screens.
- Removed autocomplete showing for edit project name and build movie name.
- Fixed various crash bugs.
Version 2.2.3 released on May 25, 2018
* Fixed audio timeline waveform not drawing correctly.
* Fixed various memory leaks that caused app to crash.
* Fixed multiple audio import bugs.
* Fixed layers opacity and onion skin not drawing correctly on some cases.
* Updated stage more menu list order.
* Fixed crash when some events took longer to complete and app was sent to the background.
* Improved rewarded ads user experience.
* Updated various internal updates.
Version 2.2.2 released on April 14, 2018
* Removed canvas size limitations for low pixel count devices
* Fixed build movie to exclude audio when master audio is muted
* Fixed crash caused when inserting a new audio clip
* Fixed crash when rotating screen while using audio editor
* Fixed in-app purchases invalid states for audio products
* Updated Brazil Portuguese and Russian translations
* Fixed crash when touching screen while project is loading
Version 2.2.0 released on March 30, 2018
- NEW! Audio Editor with audio recorder, audio library, and audio import feature! Oh yeah!!
- Updated Frames Viewer design
- Frames Viewer now provides dedicated undo/redo button
- Updated timeline design
- Fixed merge layers causing crash
- Fixed YouTube upload not working
- New layer now auto scrolls to make it visible
- And many many more bugs resolved!