United States / US English
Chicago Transit Authority,
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Maps & Navigation||22.214.171.124||September 14, 2016||3.18|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name is too short.
Show more >
Titles weight a lot in the Play Store algorithm. You can use up to 30 characters so try to add a few important keywords in your title. This will increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● App Description
Your app description seems to be too short.
Show more >
It's only 962 characters. We strongly recommend writing at least 1.000 characters. Use content that will make your app unique (features description, characteristics, how to use your app, ...). Your description needs to convince people to download your app. Also, descriptions on Google Play are taken into account by the algorithm so it is important to add relevant and important keywords in your copy. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app description.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 6 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 126.96.36.199 released on September 14, 2016
We’ve added a NEW Multiple Riders feature in My Metra Tickets to make it easier to launch multiple Metra tickets at once for whenever you’re traveling with friends & family!
Other good stuff:
· Various transit tracker improvements
· Link-Up/Plus Bus display improvement
· Pay-with-transit-value improvements
· Accessibility and performance improvements
· Bug fixes
Version 188.8.131.52 released on July 22, 2016
Version 184.108.40.206 released on July 01, 2016
Version 1.1.1 released on November 18, 2015
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Use transit in and around all of Chicago: It's easy to manage and pay your fare on CTA, Metra and Pace buses and trains with the Ventra app. Find all the features you're used to on the Ventra website and more, including mobile ticketing for Metra trains!
With the Ventra app, you can:
• Check your balance and available passes in your Ventra Card's transit account.
• Instantly load value or passes to your Ventra Card's transit account.
• Switch autoload for transit value or passes on and off.
• Buy and use Metra mobile tickets to ride any Metra train.
• Use transit value you've loaded to buy a Metra ticket.
• Get real-time account notifications so you know when it's time to load more fare or buy more tickets.
• Get real-time arrival/departure information from CTA, Metra and Pace all in one app—by picking a stop, using favorites or looking at service near where you're standing.
Ventra Ranking History | Maps & Navigation
Ventra daily app ranking in Maps & Navigation category for the last 30 days.
Ventra Worldwide Rankings | Maps & Navigation
Ventra rankings per country in Maps & Navigation category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.