This week, our featured ASO Expert is Agata Jajszczyk, ASO manager at Adapt Worldwide. Discover her interview and her exclusive ASO tips below! 1. Tell us a bit about yourself and your company? I’ve been working at Adapt Worldwide (formerly Traffic Optimiser) for 3.5 years now. We are a full suite multilingual digital agency focused on helping our clients attain growth at home and abroad. ASO is one of our core offerings. We provide multilingual …
United States / US English
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Maps & Navigation||3.8.1734.5||August 28, 2017||4.0|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name is too short.
Show more >
Titles weight a lot in the Play Store algorithm. You can use up to 30 characters so try to add a few important keywords in your title. This will increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 2250 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 6 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 3.8.1734.5 released on August 28, 2017
Version 3.7.1730.8 released on July 26, 2017
* Premium dashboard visualization updates
* Improved battery performance
* Updated Safety Scoring – Beta
* Easier to access Maintenance Reminders
* Navigation category search added
* Bug fixes
Version 3.6.1727.2 released on July 06, 2017
*Bug Fixes and Improvements.
Version 3.6.1726.13 released on June 28, 2017
• Performance improvements when locating the vehicle.
• Real-time traffic updates while in navigation route.
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Hum is the technology that connects you to your car.
With Hum, you can stay in touch with your car and get help that can save you time and money—right from your smartphone. You can use the Hum App on its own to get basic safe driving tools. Or, add a Hum System and get connected to your car with features like Vehicle Diagnostics, Emergency Assistance, Pinpoint Roadside Assistance, and much more.
To get the most from the Hum App, visit the Hum website, a Verizon Wireless store, or a select retailer to purchase a Hum+ or HumX System.
There’s something in Hum for every driver:
• Get started today, download the FREE Hum App and create an account—no equipment required!
• Get access to your Safety Score and other helpful tools like Navigation and Local & Travel Discounts.
• When you purchase the Hum+ hardware, you can upgrade your driving experience with connected-car features like Vehicle Diagnostics, Speed & Boundary Alerts, Vehicle Location, a Mechanics Hotline and more. Hum is the smarter way to get where you’re going.
• Get 24/7 roadside help sent directly to your location at the push of a button with Pinpoint Roadside Assistance and Crash Detection from Emergency Assistance.
Purchase the HumX hardware to get the most from Hum which includes all of the Hum+ features PLUS:
• A 4G LTE Wi-Fi Hotspot for streaming and gaming on-the-go. *
• Advanced Vehicle Location so you can see where your car is and where it’s going.
* Verizon Wireless data plan required for HumX. Verizon Wi-Fi available on select devices. Data usage applies. Coverage not available everywhere; see vzw.com for details.
What can Hum do for you?
Save time and money while keeping your car in top shape with Maintenance Reminders, Vehicle Diagnostics and a Mechanics Hotline.
Car trouble? Get 24/7 Pinpoint Roadside and Emergency Assistance for help with flat tires, dead batteries, lockouts, towing and more. And, if Hum detects a collision, we can send help automatically.
With Speed & Boundary Alerts and Vehicle Location, you can stay connected to your car no matter who’s driving.
hum app Ranking History | Maps & Navigation
hum app daily app ranking in Maps & Navigation category for the last 30 days.
hum app Worldwide Rankings | Maps & Navigation
hum app rankings per country in Maps & Navigation category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Today’s guest post is brought to us by Steve Young, indie app developer and founder of AppMasters.co. Don’t hesitate to download his free App Marketing Resource Kit to maximize your app traction. In this article, you will discover his 7 step process to boost your app downloads through media coverage. Find out Steve’s tips & tricks to get your app covered by big publications. Did you know that getting press coverage for your app launch can drive …