At its Worldwide Developer Conference, Apple announced a huge update to iTunes Connect. Developers will now be able to get more analytics helping them to manage their apps and marketing campaigns. They will also be able to actually track their app engagement and retention throughout very interesting metrics on which we will focus in this blog article. What’s new? Along with a brand new design, app previews, app bundles and TestFlight beta testing, Apple introduced …
United States / US English
Weekly Shonen Jump
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Comics||3.0.4||July 17, 2017||4.3|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 2410 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 10 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 3.0.4 released on July 17, 2017
• Bug fixes & performance improvements
Version 3.0.3 released on July 07, 2017
Version 3.0.2 released on June 17, 2017
➪ FREE CHAPTERS! Jump into exciting new series with free chapters updated daily!
➪ New Weekly Shonen Jump subscription options! Now you can subscribe with an auto-renewing monthly payment, save money with a full year's worth of issues, or kickstart your manga life with a 1-month free trial for new users for a limited time!
• 3.0.0: Design tweaks and improvements
• 3.0.1: Various bug fixes
• 3.0.2: Fix issue with subscription purchasing
Version 2.0.4 released on May 15, 2017
• Fix download issues
• Fix issue sending feedback
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
The official English source to read Weekly Shonen Jump, the world's most popular manga magazine! You can read heavy-hitters like One Piece, My Hero Academia and One-Punch Man — or exciting new hits like Boruto, Dragon Ball Super, The Promised Neverland, Tokyo Ghoul Jack, and more on the SAME DAY they come out in Japan! And, we have added FREE chapters to the app! The biggest series all available for FREE!
What people say about our apps:
※ “VIZ rises above the fray with its huge library of translated titles” - Wired.com
※ “The VIZ app is one of the nicest comic apps I have seen” - MTV.com
※ “VIZ has the best official online manga reader” - Comics Alliance
• Read new free chapters, our weekly magazine, and graphic novels
• Download manga to read offline
• Bookmark your favorite moments
• Purchase once, read on any Android device
• Single pages and two-page landscape mode available
• Jump to specific chapters with WSJ's interactive table of contents
• Free chapters from the biggest series are now on the app!
• New chapters added every day and new series updated monthly
• Get into new series or finish collecting your favorites with our digital GNs
• Subscribe to the WSJ magazine to enjoy a constant rotation of new series
• Mega-hits with free chapters: Dragon Ball Super, Boruto, My Hero Academia, One-Punch Man
• Experience the classics: Death Note, Hunter x Hunter, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Naruto
• New digital-exclusive series: Tokyo Ghoul Jack, Astra Lost in Space, élDLIVE
We’re always updating our catalog with everything from much-loved classics to the hottest new series, so make sure and check back regularly.
· 12-month subscriptions are for a fixed single year only. Monthly subscriptions auto-renew through Google Play.
· All payments will be charged to your Google Play account.
· Monthly subscriptions will auto-renew through your Google Play account unless you cancel 24 hours before the end of your current subscription period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your Google Play account settings.
Questions? Comments? Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Weekly Shonen Jump Ranking History | Comics
Weekly Shonen Jump daily app ranking in Comics category for the last 30 days.
Weekly Shonen Jump Worldwide Rankings | Comics
Weekly Shonen Jump rankings per country in Comics category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
In this guest post, Thomas Sommer, head of content marketing at AppLift, outlines the importance of customer lifetime value (LTV) in app marketing. A great read for any app advertisers seeking to optimize their mobile campaigns. Although the concept of customer lifetime value (LTV) for mobile users has gained a lot of attention in the past couple of years, there is still a lot of confusion and misunderstandings around both LTV's definition and how it should be used for …