Today, we’re having the pleasure to interview another of our ASO experts, Lee Blyth, founder of Approots (app full stack growth company). 1. Tell us a bit about yourself and your company? I’ve been working in Mobile Marketing and ASO for a long time. I’m from London (born and bred) and have been in Mobile most of my career, starting at Microsoft in 2007 when the iPhone 1 launched. My consultancy, Approots, is a full …
United States / US English
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Shopping||18.6.1||April 05, 2018||4.45|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name is too short.
Show more >
Titles weight a lot in the Play Store algorithm. You can use up to 30 characters so try to add a few important keywords in your title. This will increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1197 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 8 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 18.6.1 released on April 05, 2018
• For the first time — widgets for shortcuts from the home screen for scanning, reordering, Walmart Pay and for Savings Catcher.
• Now use the app to manage prescriptions for family and pets.
Version 18.5 released on March 20, 2018
Update your app to keep it quick and sparkling.
Version 18.4.1 released on March 12, 2018
Keep your app happy with this quick update.
Version 18.2 released on February 06, 2018
- Don't lift a finger! Just speak to search for an item.
- Completely new shopping lists show aisle locations and even running totals. Enter any term you like!
- When you're in the store, the app transforms into a helpful assistant. You'll see services and information, and even get a scanner for items and prices.
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Our award-winning app saves you time and money.
• Free shipping with no membership fee! Get millions of items delivered in as little as 2 days. Details below.
• Use your phone to pay at the store quickly and safely with Walmart Pay.
• Easily reorder the essential items you’ve purchased at the store and online.
• See which items are available — and on which aisle at the store.
• Transfer money without the long wait or the paperwork! Instead, use the app’s Express Money Services.
• Order, transfer, and track prescriptions and refills.
• Faster pickup at the store! Check in from your phone.
• We put the difference from any lower prices in your area on an eGift card! Savings Catcher compares your eligible in-store purchases for you.
Free shipping info: Orders placed before 2 PM get free shipping within 2 business days, not including weekends and holidays. Eligible items only. Min. order $35.
Save money. Live better.
Important note about app permissions:
• The app requires access to your device's "Hardware controls for pictures & videos" to scan barcodes and QR codes. We do not use the camera for any other purpose.
Walmart Ranking History | Shopping
Walmart daily app ranking in Shopping category for the last 30 days.
Walmart Worldwide Rankings | Shopping
Walmart rankings per country in Shopping category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
We had the pleasure to collaborate again Andrew Hubbard, founder of App Publishers Paradise: useful mobile app marketing resource. Our guest post outlines 3 new iOS9 key features that were introduced during the WWDC15 keynote. Every app developer or marketer should take these into account in their app marketing strategy. Here’s a sneak peek of our article. Read the rest of this article on App Publishers Paradise blog. The annual Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference Keynote was held this …