Today we’re having the pleasure to interview Pablo Penny, ASO Manager at Phiture. Learn more about his various app marketing challenges and achievements. Discover his tips to build a successful keyword optimization strategy and increase visibility. 1. Tell us a bit about yourself and your company? I am a consultant at Phiture which is a mobile growth consultancy based in Berlin. We help apps grow their user-base through activities related to acquisition, engagement & retention …
United States / US English
Weather - The Weather Channel
The Weather Channel,
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Weather||8.2.0||November 28, 2017||4.36|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 4013 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 21 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 8.2.0 released on November 28, 2017
Version 8.4.1 released on November 13, 2017
Version 8.3.0 released on October 10, 2017
Version 8.1.1 released on September 08, 2017
Performance enhancements and bug fixes.
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Plan and prepare with confidence with the world’s most downloaded Weather App.
GET ACCURATE FORECASTS FOR ANY LOCATION
• Cognitive Home Screen: Changes based on your current location, weather, and time of day, so you get your current conditions plus the weather info you need most.
• Hurricane Central: Monitor tropical storms and hurricanes and get safety and preparedness tips. When a tropical storm or hurricane forms, track it and stay safe with Hurricane Central.
• Local & National Forecasts: Hourly, 15-day and weekend forecasts available in Celsius or Fahrenheit for the US, Canada, and locations around the world.
• Current Weather Conditions: Beyond accurate temperatures you’ll get “feels like” weather, humidity, dew point, sunrise, sunset, wind speed, UV index, visibility and barometric pressure.
• Weather Maps: Fast-loading doppler radar maps show past and future radar. Map layers show road or satellite views, water temperature, wind speeds, snow cover, and more.
• Plan for Trips: Get access to seasonal weather trends, road conditions, the tides, and 15-day forecasts for your favorite destinations like Chicago, New York City, Los Angeles, Toronto and Vancouver.
PERSONALIZED REAL-TIME WEATHER ALERTS
• Severe Weather Alerts: Stay safe with National Weather Service government issued notifications of extreme weather. Know the moment tornado, hurricane or severe storm watches and warnings are issued.
• Breaking News Alerts: Stay informed with national and local weather news updates. Track tropical storms and hurricanes as they develop while receiving storm safety and preparedness tips.
• Lightning Alerts: Get real-time alerts for your GPS location, and know where lightning is striking near you.
• Daily Rain Alerts: Never get caught in the rain again with real-time alerts for your GPS location and morning precipitation reports for your favorite locations.
• Pollen Alerts: Know the pollen counts near you.
It’s easy and free! Activate these alerts by going to your in-app settings.
DIVE DEEP INTO YOUR WEATHER
• GoRun Forecast: Like to run? Now you can create a personalized GoRun Forecast to help you answer questions like “When should I run?” “What should I wear?” “How far should I go?” Scroll to the Outdoors module in our app to try it out, and let us know what you think at feedback.weather.com.
• 24/7 Remote Temps: Populate your notification bar with the current temperatures of your favorite locations worldwide.
• Weather Widgets: We have widgets available in 1x1, 2x2, 1x4 and 4x4.
• Seasonal Tools: Use our pollen counts to help plan your outdoor activities. (SMARTPHONES ONLY)
• Weather News: From severe storms and tornadoes to straight-up bizarre weather occurrences, we’ll keep you up to date.
• Weather Videos: Local forecasts, climate change news, and everything in between, all streamed in HD.
• Sleek Interface: Easy to use and beautiful in its simplicity.
• Stunning Imagery: Amazing background photos match your current weather conditions.
• Love For Android Tablets: The best weather app and widgets are optimized for Android Tablets.
THE WEATHER CHANNEL ON THE WEB AND SOCIAL MEDIA:
Find us at weather.com, like us on facebook.com/theweatherchannel, and follow us on Twitter and Instagram @weatherchannel.
We’re always looking to improve our app and appreciate your feedback. So please rate, review, and +1 us in the Google Play Store. If you have suggestions, submit them to feedback.weather.com.
Weather - The Weather Channel Ranking History | Weather
Weather - The Weather Channel daily app ranking in Weather category for the last 30 days.
Weather - The Weather Channel Worldwide Rankings | Weather
Weather - The Weather Channel rankings per country in Weather category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
At its Worldwide Developer Conference, Apple announced a huge update to iTunes Connect. Developers will now be able to get more analytics helping them to manage their apps and marketing campaigns. They will also be able to actually track their app engagement and retention throughout very interesting metrics on which we will focus in this blog article. What’s new? Along with a brand new design, app previews, app bundles and TestFlight beta testing, Apple introduced …