Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
Smile every time you check the weather! The kitty changes based on the local weather conditions. Get it right meow!
- Over 500 kittens organized into 10 themes: Outdoorsy (free), Yoga Cats (premium), Summer Fun(premium), Fall Cats (premium), Halloween (premium), Holiday Kitties (premium), Winter Kittens (premium), Spring Cats (premium), Glamour Kitties (premium)
- Share the kitten forecast with friends on social media
- Local weather forecasts for locations around the world
- 10 day weather forecast
- Hourly weather forecasts for each of the next 24 hours
- Projected rain / precipitation
- Live Animated Radar
- Today's high and low temperatures, feels like temperature, humidity, wind speed, wind chill, sunrise, sunset, heat index, moonphase, barometric pressure, UV index, dew point and more
- GPS feature can auto-locate your city's local weather forecast
- Weather forecasts provided by weather experts at Weather Underground (part of the Weather Channel)
The weather has never been cuter / kawaii!
All paws on deck for the most fun weather forecast ever! If you are a fan of kawaii cat culture, Icanhascheezburger, lolcats, Grumpy Cat, Garfield, Pusheen, Meowington, Neko Atsume, Simon’s Cat and Maru then this is the cat app for you!
If you’re a cat collector you’ll be relieved that these kittens don’t make too many cat noises or sounds and won’t jitterbug. You won’t need a human-to-cat translator or have to buy friskies or catnip. No matter what type of cat coloring you like you’ll always be cat fishing for the next kitten.
The authentic weather forecast is provided by Weather Underground (part of the Weather Channel) mixed with the NOAA forecast and is so detailed it includes: humidity, current moonphase, today's high and low temperatures, feels like temperature, live radar, wind speed, wind chill, sunrise, sunset, barometric pressure, UV index, dew point, heat index, projected rain / precipitation and more! You’ll be covered no matter what the forecast is!
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.