This new guest post is brought to us by Max Hornostaiev, CTO of Erminesoft, app development company. Picking a contractor for mobile app development for your business is a very crucial moment. Let’s see what often happens when someone has an idea to develop a mobile application for Android or iOS. What is the typical contractor choice process for a newbie? An idea bearer starts to frantically recall familiar programmers to find out whether someone …
United States / US English
WEATHER NOW - Accurate Forecast Earth 3D & Widgets
Weather Now App,
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Weather||0.1.9||February 26, 2018||4.46|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 2969 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 24 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 0.1.9 released on February 26, 2018
Version 0.3.5 released on January 16, 2018
- Zoom more added to 3D Earth
- Earth rotation bug fixed
- Navigation bar bug fixed
Version 0.3.0 released on June 06, 2017
- Style of temperature without conditions on the notification bar added
- Earth rendering speed increase
- Problem with fonts on the Samsung devices solved
- Samsung S8 full screen support added
- Bug with detailed forecast open fix
- Bug with forecasts screen on the Android 5.x fixed
- Bug with Celsius and Fahrenheit temperature change fixed
- Night/Day icons bug fixed
- Offline temperature on the widget added
- Widgets updates bug fixed
- Tracking locations bug fixed
- Minor bugs fixed
Version 0.2.9 released on May 18, 2017
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Amazingly beautiful 3D images of our planet Earth draws your attention for so long that you may forget that the application has other useful features that allows you easy access to precise, global weather information.
App main features:
• Easily select different cities using the city carousel with national flags
• Chic 3D “home screen” with high-quality real-time image of the earth, atmosphere, the stars and the sun
• 15-day forecast chart with detailed daily weather conditions, independent day and night temperature charts
• 48-hour hourly forecast with detailed information
• Database of over 100 000 cities with weather information, quick look-up and automatic detection of location
• Current temperature and weather conditions image at Notifications bar
• Weather Widgets with short-term and long-term forecast,
different sizes and customize options
• Weather Maps with weather layers: cloudy, precipitations, wind, pressure and temperature
The main features of Weather Now app are the “home screen” and the forecast page.
On the “home screen”, you can get information on the selected location such as local time and current weather with detailed weather conditions, and, of course, an incredibly beautiful three-dimensional image of the Earth with realistic-looking atmosphere, the sun and the stars.
You can manually turn it, increase and decrease its size, run the slow spinning animation or stop it.
Installed in a cradle or dock station, the application can run as a screensaver, attracting your friends and fellows.
About weather data and forecast
The weather forecast is provided by CustomWeather.
CustomWeather is a leader in technology and meteorological innovation, providing local weather information to companies and application developers around the world.
The current weather data is gathered from thousands of professionally installed and maintained weather stations installed mostly at airports.
Weather Now only shows current weather from stations that have reported local weather conditions within the past hour.
Current weather data is refreshed every 30 minutes; that is twice as frequent as most other weather providers can offer.
Unique 48-hour forecasts from over 100,000 locations around the world provide a level of coverage and detail that simply cannot be found elsewhere.
Current weather information includes:
• air temperature
• wind direction and force
• dew point
• as well as comfort index with reference to current weather conditions.
Detailed weather forecast information includes:
• day and night air temperature
• wind direction and force
• UV index (ultraviolet index)
• probability of precipitation
• and comfort index with reference to current weather conditions.
WEATHER NOW - Accurate Forecast Earth 3D & Widgets Ranking History | Weather
WEATHER NOW - Accurate Forecast Earth 3D & Widgets daily app ranking in Weather category for the last 30 days.
WEATHER NOW - Accurate Forecast Earth 3D & Widgets Worldwide Rankings | Weather
WEATHER NOW - Accurate Forecast Earth 3D & Widgets rankings per country in Weather category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
This week, we had the great opportunity to be part of a new Mobile Presence episode! Listen to this insightful conversion on App Store Optimization with Laurie Galazzo, our content strategist, Peggy Anne Salz, Top 30 Mobile Marketing influencer and Shahab Zargari, expert in mobile marketing and advertising. Wait no longer and fill your ears with actionable advices on how to boost your app store visibility. Listen to the episode right now on the famous Webmasterradio.fm, the premier online B2B Podcast & …