On September the 1st, Apple officially announced some major changes regarding the App Store. App names will now have a limit of 50 characters. Plus, obsolete and abandoned apps will be removed starting September 7, 2016. More info below. Apple continues improving the App Store discoverability Apple app discovery has always been controversial. With over 2 million of apps in the App Store, both app developers and app users’ experiences are often affected. Indeed, app …
United States / US English
WebMD for Android
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Health & Fitness||4.5.1||August 01, 2017||4.22|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 3351 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 5 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 4.5 released on July 27, 2017
Version 4.5.1 released on August 01, 2017
Performance improvements and bug fixes
Version 4.4 released on July 06, 2017
• An updated design for the Conditions section
• Performance enhancements and bug fixes
Version 4.3 released on June 16, 2017
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
24/7 access to health information and decision-support tools.
WebMD for Android helps you with your decision-making and health improvement efforts by providing mobile access 24/7 to mobile-optimized health information and decision-support tools including WebMD’s Symptom Checker, Drugs & Treatments, First Aid Information and Local Health Listings. WebMD the App also gives you access to first aid information without having to be connected wirelessly – critical if you don’t have Internet access in the time of need.
• WebMD Symptom Checker – Select the part of the body that is troubling you, choose your symptoms, & learn about potential conditions or issues.
• Conditions – Find medically reviewed information about Conditions relevant to you & learn more about causes, treatments, & related symptoms.
• Drugs & Treatments – Search our extensive database for information on Drugs, Supplements, & Vitamins. Access content such as Uses, Side Effects, Warnings, and more.
• Pill Identification Tool – Identify your prescription drugs and over the counter medicines by pill shape, color, & imprint.
• First Aid Essentials – Your handy guide for medical emergencies. From insect stings to broken bones, helpful treatment tips are always available, even without an Internet connection.
• Local Health Listings – Find the closest physician, hospital, & pharmacy based on your current location or search by city, state or zip.
• Create custom lists of Drugs, Conditions, and Articles
• Save custom lists securely
• Review your saved information anytime and anywhere
• Native Voice Search Functionality – Search WebMD with their voice for a condition, drug, treatment or first aid topic.
• Maps – View local health listings & individual Physician, Hospital, & Pharmacy locations in a map view.
• Get Directions – Enter your primary address once in app settings and get one click directions.
• Email Friends – Send your friends medically reviewed content covering First Aid, Conditions, & Drugs.
• Email Me – Quickly send yourself content with one click. Simply save your email address in app settings.
• Content Updates – Timely content is updated automatically.
• Tour – Swipe through a quick visual tour of key features and navigation.
WebMD Health Corp. (Nasdaq: WBMD) is the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals, mobile platforms and health-focused publications. More than 95 million unique visitors access the WebMD Health Network each month.
The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, MedicineNet, emedicineHealth, RxList, theheart.org, drugs.com and Medscape Education.
SOURCE WebMD Health Corp.
WebMD. Better Information. Better Health.
WebMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the WebMD mobile application.
WebMD for Android Ranking History | Health & Fitness
WebMD for Android daily app ranking in Health & Fitness category for the last 30 days.
WebMD for Android Worldwide Rankings | Health & Fitness
WebMD for Android rankings per country in Health & Fitness category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Rishan from Yodel Mobile is one of our ASO Experts and he’s answered our questions on App Store Optimization (ASO). Discover his insights below! 1. Tell us a bit about yourself and your company? I’ve worked in the mobile industry for the past 5 years. Having come from a mobile innovations and insights background, I was quick to realise the importance and impact that mobile would have on brands, businesses and everyday users for the …