For the first time, we’re welcoming a guest post from Appsee, mobile app analytics platform. In this article Hannah gives us the checklist to complete in order to build a solid mobile user onboarding strategy. If app pros want users sticking around with their product, they need to be with them every step of the way. From the first time users open the app, app pros need to be there, providing assistance along the way. …
United States / US English
We Heart It
We Heart It,
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Social||6.7.0||November 28, 2017||4.47|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1213 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 18 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 6.7.0 released on November 28, 2017
Version 7.1.0 released on November 22, 2017
Version 6.5.0 released on November 12, 2017
Version 7.0.3 released on September 06, 2017
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Get lost in what you love. With WHI you can:
• Be inspired: Explore images, videos and GIFs about quotes, art, fashion, travel, fitness, makeup, music, wallpapers and more
• Curate Your Canvas: Heart, Collect and Share the things that represent you
• Join a Channel: Customize your experience by letting us know the things you love the most and discover people who share your interests
• Watch videos: Engaging content from your favorite influencers, YouTube, YouNow, Musical.ly stars and brands
• Share your content to Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, WhatsApp, and more
• Send messages: Communicate with your followers with images or text
• Find a wallpaper: Background and lockscreens for any device, iPhone, iPad, and more
• Find a project: Crafts, remodeling, redesigns, home decor, and other DIY ideas
• Discover quotes: Every mood, theme, and aesthetic
• Immerse yourself in fandoms: Doctor Who, Supernatural, Harry Potter, Teen Wolf, American Horror Story, Pretty Little Liars, Vampire Diaries, Game of Thrones, and more
• Explore the best photos, galleries and GIFs: Cities, travel, anime, food, fashion, nails, and musicians like One Direction and Justin Bieber
We Heart It Ranking History | Social
We Heart It daily app ranking in Social category for the last 30 days.
We Heart It Worldwide Rankings | Social
We Heart It rankings per country in Social category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
This week, we’re having the pleasure to welcome a new guest post from Andrew Gazdecki, founder and CEO of Biznessapps, mobile app builder for small businesses. You have a brilliant app idea but have no clue where to start? Read this post and learn how to create your first app. If you got entrepreneur in your blood, I would be willing to bet that there are nights you are up late because your brain won’t …