This week we’re introducing you to Brian Egerup Kjærulff, founder and CEO at Mobtimizers. In this interview, Brian explains his digital space background and experience. He also gives out some precious tips on ASO localization. 1. Tell us a bit about yourself and your company? I’ve always worked with a particular passion for digital strategy and optimization. Together with a partner, who is a creative analytics expert, I founded Mobtimizers in 2014 in order to …
United States / US English
We Heart It
We Heart It,
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Social||7.4.0||February 06, 2018||4.47|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1213 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 18 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 7.4.0 released on February 06, 2018
COMBO UPDATE, two new features!!
Reactions and Heart organizer.
• React to an article to let the person know what you think. Is it well written, funny, scary…? Express your emotions.
• Just long tap the heart button and choose your reaction. The article doesn't appear on your canvas unless you heart.
2. HEART ORGANIZER
• Select multiple images at the same time, then add or remove them from collections!
• Sooo much faster. Find the icon on your canvas to launch it.
Version 7.1.0 released on September 22, 2017
Version 7.0.3 released on September 06, 2017
Version 7.0.2 released on September 01, 2017
Whi ARTICLES is here!! We've added another way to express yourself and get inspired.
Share points of view, tips, short stories, poetry, reviews - Articles can be about anything you like.
Check out the Articles channel to get started.
*** NEW ***
• See what your friends write about
• Find articles on Search and Channels
• Heart and Collect articles you read
• Share articles you like to show your support
Send ideas and opinions to http://weheartit.com/contact, help us make articles awesome!
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Get lost in what you love. With WHI you can:
• Be inspired: Explore images, videos and GIFs about quotes, art, fashion, travel, fitness, makeup, music, wallpapers and more
• Curate Your Canvas: Heart, Collect and Share the things that represent you
• Join a Channel: Customize your experience by letting us know the things you love the most and discover people who share your interests
• Watch videos: Engaging content from your favorite influencers, YouTube, YouNow, Musical.ly stars and brands
• Share your content to Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, WhatsApp, and more
• Send messages: Communicate with your followers with images or text
• Find a wallpaper: Background and lockscreens for any device, iPhone, iPad, and more
• Find a project: Crafts, remodeling, redesigns, home decor, and other DIY ideas
• Discover quotes: Every mood, theme, and aesthetic
• Immerse yourself in fandoms: Doctor Who, Supernatural, Harry Potter, Teen Wolf, American Horror Story, Pretty Little Liars, Vampire Diaries, Game of Thrones, and more
• Explore the best photos, galleries and GIFs: Cities, travel, anime, food, fashion, nails, and musicians like One Direction and Justin Bieber
We Heart It Ranking History | Social
We Heart It daily app ranking in Social category for the last 30 days.
We Heart It Worldwide Rankings | Social
We Heart It rankings per country in Social category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Let’s continue this “Ultimate Guide” series! This week’s guest post was written for Erminesoft, mobile app development company. Learn everything you need to know on mobile app reviews thanks to this complete guide on the latest best practices. Let’s go for the five stars, shall we? Read the entire post on Erminesoft’s blog. Long gone are the days when App Stores were the place where a couple of tech geeks would fish for the newest …