This week we’re having the pleasure to publish a guest post from Ian Naylor, founder and CEO of AppInstitute, one of the world’s leading DIY App Builders. If you want to get a slice of the rapidly expanding app industry, it’s time to turn the app idea that’s floating around in your head into a real tangible product. Taking an app idea and turning it into something real is a challenge most app developers struggle …
United States / US English
wikiHow: how to do anything
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Books & Reference||2.6.1||November 09, 2017||4.44|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1895 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 7 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 2.6.1 released on November 09, 2017
Version 2.7.3 released on April 19, 2017
- bug fixes relating to search
Version 2.7.2 released on April 04, 2017
- bug fixes around bookmarking
Version 2.7.1 released on March 21, 2017
- Bug fixes
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Easily learn how to do anything from wikiHow, the world’s leading how-to guide. Step-by-step instructions on every imaginable topic. Become the DIY master of anything, instantly.
With the wikiHow Android app you can:
• Search over 180,000 wikiHow articles
• Bookmark articles to read and use later, even while offline
• View step-by-step photos, illustrations, and videos to help you learn
• Read wikiHow’s featured articles of the day
• Browse random articles for your entertainment
Learn how to do anything. Yes anything:
• First aid: Learn how to do CPR, help a choking baby, or recognize a heart attack. Or hundreds of other topics that could save a life.
• Cooking: Learn how to poach an egg, fry a turkey, season a steak and thousands of other recipes.
• Tech: Learn how to use your android phone, tablet, facebook app and thousands of tech topics.
• Fitness, relationships and life: Learn how to get six pack abs, know if a guy likes you, or just live in the moment.
• Knots and ties: Learn how to tie a tie. Or how to tie a bow tie. Or a bowline knot, or hundreds of other ties and knots.
• Just in case: Learn how to fly an airplane in an emergency, how to escape from a bear, how to walk through a minefield. And thousands of other things you will probably never need, but will have immediate access to just in case.
How useful is wikiHow? Here’s what the press is saying:
“Ever handy” – Lifehacker
“Always helpful” – USA Today
“Arguably the best how-to guide to everything” – Appolicious
“Where a wondrous amalgam of human experience can show you the way” - Mental Floss
Here is what recent reviewers of the wikiHow Android app say:
“I am in love with WikiHow.” -- Madhur
“Thanks heaps! Love it!.” -- Yati
“Great app!” -- Jack
wikiHow: how to do anything Ranking History | Books & Reference
wikiHow: how to do anything daily app ranking in Books & Reference category for the last 30 days.
wikiHow: how to do anything Worldwide Rankings | Books & Reference
wikiHow: how to do anything rankings per country in Books & Reference category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
In this guest post, Dom Bracher, co-founder at Tapdaq, shares his expertise with us and describes the 3 most important metrics in mobile marketing. If you’re new to mobile analytics, this article will certainly help you getting started! In the world of mobile analytics there are now a vast number of metrics which you need to be tracking in order to determine the overall health of your application. In fact, one of the biggest challenges …