On September the 1st, Apple officially announced some major changes regarding the App Store. App names will now have a limit of 50 characters. Plus, obsolete and abandoned apps will be removed starting September 7, 2016. More info below. Apple continues improving the App Store discoverability Apple app discovery has always been controversial. With over 2 million of apps in the App Store, both app developers and app users’ experiences are often affected. Indeed, app …
United States / US English
Doomsday - Survival Day
Shanxi Jingrui Huyu Network Technology Co., Ltd.,
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||1.3||July 15, 2015||3.27|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1544 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 7 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 1.3 released on July 15, 2015
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Doomsday is a 2D science-fiction shooting game with different game modes and exciting stories and scenes. Thrilled Zerg dominates the world in the Doomsday. You are one survival from the heavily armed Elite Squad and you can enjoy the exciting fighting against waves of monsters and horrible Bosses in various battlefields, such as the devastated cities after war, abandoned military bases in space, and desert ruins on exoplanet, while upgrading your guns&characters, and utilizing special items. Kill all the Zerg in the cruel star wars!
● EASY CONTROLS(control the directions+ AUTO-Fire)
● Fantastic SCIENCE FICTION graphics
● SUPER rocking and cool battle field
● Amazing GOD VIEW fight, ENJOY the impression!
● Dozens of powerful and incredible WEAPONS
● More than ten characters of warriors with their own special abilities.
● Special subsidiary items provided, and diverse items drop on battle field
● Fully interaction with other players! Fight with your friends and show your strength in the ranking list and military rank
● Story mode: Kill the numerous monsters in different challenging checkpoints. Complete MISSIONS and make the achievement!
● Endless War mode: Survive as long as you can! It is not only about your damage, but also your strategy and controls! Ranking list is waiting for your name!
● Defensive mode: Protect your BASE from the invasion of waves of monsters. You have to fully consider your character’s abilities and firearm’s power. Great rewards would be given!
Doomsday - Survival Day Ranking History |
Doomsday - Survival Day daily app ranking in category for the last 30 days.
Doomsday - Survival Day Worldwide Rankings |
Doomsday - Survival Day rankings per country in category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Thomas Sommer, head of content marketing at AppLift, shares his thoughts on the Apple Watch, 3 months after its controversial launch. According to him, this new device is a great opportunity for anyone wishing to take a step further in the mobile world. He even compares the Watch to Goku’s (for Dragon Ball Z fans) Gravity Machine. Discover how. Three months after its launch, the Apple Watch hasn’t left anyone unmoved and seems to crystalize …