This week, we’re having the pleasure to present you to our German ASO expert Johannes, from Growfirst. Discover his background, app marketing experiences and insights on organic growth strategies. 1. Tell us a bit about yourself and your company? I’m 25, from Munich & began my journey in the field of app marketing during the 6. semester of my bachelor’s degree. Back then I worked at the mobile development agency NEXT Munich as an inhouse …
United States / US English
Keypad Lock Screen
WoW Lock Screen,
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Lifestyle||4.2||March 07, 2017||4.52|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1263 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 12 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 4.2 released on March 07, 2017
1. Fix crash issue on Android 5.1;
2. Update user interface;
3. Remove widget and wallpaper;
4. Fix lock screen not running issue
5. Update app theme.
6. Support to display mobile operator and network status.
7. Optimize animation and bug fixed
8. Initial Release.
Version 4.0 released on August 31, 2016
Version 3.0.4 released on July 25, 2016
Version 3.0.2 released on January 18, 2016
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Keypad Lock Screen is an extremely Secure Screen Locker via pin code or password to enhance the security of your phone. It is beautiful, secure and customizable.
Lock Screen Apps Feature:
1. Keyboard Lock Screen contains plenty of beautiful wallpaper.
2. Slide to easily unlock your phone with exquisite animation and sound.
3. Set Pin code or Password via Keypad Lock Screen or Pattern Lock Screen to enhance the security Lock of your phone.
4. DIY Locker. Support sliding text customize, you can use your name or other words to personalize your Lockscreen.
5. Live wallpaper effect with falling snow and flying firefly with magic touch.
How to Use:
1. Open the app settings, and tick the "Enable Screen" checkbox to enable it.
2. Click the "Disable System Lock" in case you use the system lock.
3. Click the "Set Wallpaper" to switch to different beautiful backgrounds.
4. Tick the "Pin Lock" checkbox if pin mode is required.
Our lockscreen has been tested on latest devices such as Samsung Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note 4, Nexus 7, Nexus 5, HTC One and Sony Xperia Z. Please contact us if your device is not supported.
Keypad Lock Screen Ranking History | Lifestyle
Keypad Lock Screen daily app ranking in Lifestyle category for the last 30 days.
Keypad Lock Screen Worldwide Rankings | Lifestyle
Keypad Lock Screen rankings per country in Lifestyle category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
This is our second Interview from our ASO expert Benjamin, from Growfirst. Learn more about Benjamin and get insights on his app marketing experience with the German market. 1. Tell us a bit about yourself and your company? My name is Benjamin, I’m 25 and together with my partner Johannes von Cramon and the app agency Next Munich I started “Growfirst” in early 2016. It’s basically a mobile marketing consultancy/agency with a strong focus on …