This week, we’re having the pleasure to present you to our German ASO expert Johannes, from Growfirst. Discover his background, app marketing experiences and insights on organic growth strategies. 1. Tell us a bit about yourself and your company? I’m 25, from Munich & began my journey in the field of app marketing during the 6. semester of my bachelor’s degree. Back then I worked at the mobile development agency NEXT Munich as an inhouse …
United States / US English
Wyndham Hotel Group,
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Travel and Local||188.8.131.526||November 09, 2017||3.78|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 2077 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 8 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 184.108.40.2066 released on November 09, 2017
Version 220.127.116.117 released on October 04, 2017
Version 18.104.22.168.1621 released on August 29, 2017
Version 22.214.171.1241 released on August 17, 2017
- Updated maps feature when searching for a hotel
- Performance and loading improvements for stays
- Bug fixes
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Wyndham Rewards is simple. Our app is even simpler.
• Book a stay at any of our hotels and get 10 points for every dollar spent or 1,000 points on every qualified stay, whichever is more.
• If you're too busy to take your eyes off the road, tell us when, and a Wyndham associate will call you to book a stay at your next destination. Our "Booking Magic" feature is as simple as having your own travel agent lined up to help you along the way.
• With the app, you can track your points balance to earn free and discounted nights. Here's our go free award: With just 15,000 points you can earn a free night at over 7,800 Wyndham Rewards hotels worldwide.
• We have hotels in Orlando, New York City, Berlin, Shanghai and Rio de Janeiro. If you need a vacation and don't want to wait any longer, with a go fast award you can book a stay at a participating Wyndham Rewards hotel for just 3,000 points plus some cash.
• After you book your hotel, you can view upcoming stays and find restaurants or attractions nearby at the touch of a button. That's how you find out where's the best pizza in Lincoln, NE, or a local concert in College Park, GA.
• Join the program for free, and register for promotions directly from the app.
About Wyndham Rewards
Wyndham Rewards is simple. It is a one-of-a-kind hotel loyalty program that’s simple to understand, easy to use, and that dollar for dollar, lets members earn more and redeem faster than any other program in the industry. Members earn a guaranteed 1,000 points for every qualified stay and can redeem for a free night at any of over 7,800 hotels globally with just 15,000 points.
Earn and redeem at participating brands: Dolce Hotels and Resorts®, Wyndham Grand®, Wyndham Hotels and Resorts®, Wyndham Garden® Hotels, TRYP by Wyndham®, Wingate by Wyndham®, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham®, Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham®, Ramada® Worldwide, Baymont Inn & Suites®, Days Inn®, Super 8®, Howard Johnson®, Travelodge® and Knights Inn®.
Wyndham Rewards Ranking History | Travel and Local
Wyndham Rewards daily app ranking in Travel and Local category for the last 30 days.
Wyndham Rewards Worldwide Rankings | Travel and Local
Wyndham Rewards rankings per country in Travel and Local category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Today we’re having the pleasure to interview Pablo Penny, ASO Manager at Phiture. Learn more about his various app marketing challenges and achievements. Discover his tips to build a successful keyword optimization strategy and increase visibility. 1. Tell us a bit about yourself and your company? I am a consultant at Phiture which is a mobile growth consultancy based in Berlin. We help apps grow their user-base through activities related to acquisition, engagement & retention …