This is our second Interview from our ASO expert Benjamin, from Growfirst. Learn more about Benjamin and get insights on his app marketing experience with the German market. 1. Tell us a bit about yourself and your company? My name is Benjamin, I’m 25 and together with my partner Johannes von Cramon and the app agency Next Munich I started “Growfirst” in early 2016. It’s basically a mobile marketing consultancy/agency with a strong focus on …
United States / US English
Comcast Interactive Media,
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Entertainment||3.2.1.028||November 18, 2017||3.44|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 2300 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 15 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 3.2.1.028 released on November 18, 2017
Version 4.6.0.017 released on October 05, 2017
Tired of looking at loading dots on For You? So were we. This release we focused on decreasing the load time on the For You screen so you'll be able to get to the content you want faster. Stay tuned for more performance improvements updates in the months to come!
Version 4.4.0.026 released on August 01, 2017
We've made some changes to the app's navigation and how we organize content to help you find interesting things to watch, faster. Tap the hamburger button to see what's new.
- The two Popular rows in For You have been replaced by more timely and relevant content.
- The Live section offers quick access to your favorite channels as well as all the channels available out of home.
- Kids, Sports, and Movies content--both live and On Demand--is highlighted in the new Browse section.
Version 4.3.1.001 released on June 29, 2017
This release contains a change to make the SAP button in the player active whenever an additional audio track is present.
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Only XFINITY gives you more to stream on any screen. Watch live TV and XFINITY On Demand on any device at home or on the go. If you're an X1 Cloud DVR customer, you can also stream or download your Cloud DVR recordings to your device and watch anywhere.
- Filter by Available Out of Home to watch more than 200 channels of Live TV on the go from any available WiFi or cellular connection in the U.S.
- Choose from tens of thousands of TV shows and movies available for streaming On Demand. Filter by Available for Download to see programs available for offline viewing.
- X1 Cloud DVR customers can watch saved recordings from anywhere in the U.S. with an internet connection. Once downloaded, videos can be viewed offline—anytime, anywhere (including planes, trains, and automobiles).
- Favorites on X1 now sync with the XFINITY Stream app. Easily track the channels, TV shows, movies, & sports teams you love.
- Forget to schedule a recording? X1 Cloud DVR customers can schedule or modify DVR recordings right from the app.
- If you have previously made a movie purchase On Demand, you can take these purchases with you wherever you go, right from the app!
- Trying to find a show or movie? Use the search function to see if it is available On Demand or airing soon.
Exclusive In-Home Features:
- Watch live TV streams from your entire channel lineup when on your in-home XFINITY network.
- Choose from XFINITY’s full Video On Demand library, filtered to show only the content included in your subscription at no extra charge.
- Stream rented TV shows and movies right to the app during the rental period.
- Reliable WiFi or cellular internet connection for video streaming and downloading.
- XFINITY service with a subscription to one or more eligible channels to watch live or On Demand video.
- XFINITY username and password. Forget your username or need to create one? See the help links directly below!
Get Help Signing In:
- Create an XFINITY username and password: xfinity.com/getstarted
- Look up your existing XFINITY username: xfinity.com/username
- Reset your XFINITY password: xfinity.com/password
- Help and support page: xfinity.com/support/stream/
XFINITY Stream Ranking History | Entertainment
XFINITY Stream daily app ranking in Entertainment category for the last 30 days.
XFINITY Stream Worldwide Rankings | Entertainment
XFINITY Stream rankings per country in Entertainment category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
This week, we’re having the great opportunity to contribute to Business of Apps blog. We thought of assembling all ASO’s best practices, for both the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store, in one single PDF document. Wait no longer and download for free your ASO cheat sheet! Download PDF on Business of Apps blog. App Store Optimization (ASO) or “Mobile SEO” is crucial to get your app known. Although it is not rocket …