App Store Optimization (ASO) is getting increasingly popular while the app store market is dominated by two major actors: Apple and Google. Both of these stores have their own specificities that need to be understood in order to build a strong ASO strategy. This article underlines the 3 biggest ASO differences. Read the rest of this post on AppLift blog. Since the apparition of mobile applications, two app stores clearly shape the mobile app ecosystem. Of course, …
United States / US English
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Finance||3.6.1||October 11, 2017||4.37|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1140 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 7 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 3.9.0 released on April 03, 2017
- NEW: Now you can set up an ongoing notification in the notification drawer to check quotes on the go and quickly link back into the app quote page. These can be added from the overflow menu (⋮ button) in the top right corner of any quote page and also configured in Settings.
- Enabled deep linking from push notification directly into video content
- Fixed an issue preventing some users from receiving push notifications
- Fixed issue causing Market Movers and other Markets sections to disappear
Version 3.8.0 released on March 20, 2017
• Upgraded look and feel of the Explore tab: now see top performing watchlists at a glance!
Version 3.7.0 released on October 03, 2017
Version 3.6.0 released on October 30, 2016
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Your #1 finance destination to track the markets and the economy.
Follow the stocks you care about most and get personalized news and alerts. Access real-time stock information and investment updates to stay on top of the market.
Track the performance of your personal portfolio.
- Add stocks to watchlists to get real-time stock quotes and personalized news
- Find all the financial information you need with sleek, intuitive navigation
- Go beyond stocks and track currencies, bonds, commodities, equities, world indices, futures, and more
- Compare stocks with interactive full screen charts
- Sign in to view and edit your Web portfolio on the go
- Track holdings performance
Tell us what you think:
We are committed to building the best mobile experiences and would love to hear your feedback.
Let us know your thoughts here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/269132-us-finance-mobile-android
Note: By clicking "install" you consent to the installation of this app and updates to this app in the future. This app can be uninstalled at any time.
Yahoo Finance Ranking History | Finance
Yahoo Finance daily app ranking in Finance category for the last 30 days.
Yahoo Finance Worldwide Rankings | Finance
Yahoo Finance rankings per country in Finance category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
It was all over the news, the Apple Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) 2014 took place on 2 – 6 June in San Francisco. Among many other announcements, Apple unveiled its new Operating Systems iOS8 and OSX10.10. New tools for developers were also introduced. We will review the major changes that will actually have an impact on App Store Optimization. Are you ready? Let’s do this! iOS8: the big change? It’s official; the Apple App Store …