It was all over the news, the Apple Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) 2014 took place on 2 – 6 June in San Francisco. Among many other announcements, Apple unveiled its new Operating Systems iOS8 and OSX10.10. New tools for developers were also introduced. We will review the major changes that will actually have an impact on App Store Optimization. Are you ready? Let’s do this! iOS8: the big change? It’s official; the Apple App Store …
United States / US English
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Business||188.8.131.524||February 06, 2018||4.22|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name is too short.
Show more >
Titles weight a lot in the Play Store algorithm. You can use up to 30 characters so try to add a few important keywords in your title. This will increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1554 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 6 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 184.108.40.2064 released on February 06, 2018
[BEHIND THE APP] Testing, and Refactoring, and Logging! Oh, My!
There’s nothing we’d like to highlight from this update—we’re just releasing a few changes that improve performance. But we still recommend updating the app so that it continues to work right.
Version 220.127.116.112 released on November 08, 2017
Version 18.104.22.1683 released on September 28, 2017
[FIXES] Group Header Glitches Are Gone
You might have seen your feed's header flickering from time to time. We've taken care of that. Also, you might have been viewing new conversations while a group's header incorrectly specified "all conversations" (or the other way around). This update will swap them back.
Version 22.214.171.1248 released on August 31, 2017
[IMPROVEMENTS] Small Bugs That Still Count
- There was something about clicking on a bell notification about a note that could cause the app to crash. We took care of that.
- We also made sure not to show the loading spinner when the app's loading information you can't see. It was a bit unnecessary.
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Yammer is the enterprise social network that helps you and your team collaborate openly and stay on top of it all. With Yammer, you can connect to the right people in your organization, share and search for information across teams and organize around projects and ideas so you do more.
With Yammer for Android, work gets done anywhere. You can contribute and collaborate with your team, even on the go.
- Collaborate openly with your team: share ideas, work together and iterate in real-time in Yammer groups, wherever you are.
- Connect with everyone: don’t let the org chart get in the way. Yammer brings together people who share the same goals across the whole company or organization, so fluid collaboration just happens.
- Stay connected: with Yammer for Android you're just a tap away from coworkers, information and conversations.
- Share photos and videos: snap a pic or capture a video, then easily share it with coworkers, regardless for file size.
- Get interactive notifications: get notified of important activity right when it happens – and take action right from the lock screen of your Android device.
- Work across languages barriers: bring down language silos in your organization with 25-language support in Yammer for Android – including integrated, on–the–fly message translation.
Get access to early versions of Yammer! Join the Yammer Beta program by visiting:
Yammer Ranking History | Business
Yammer daily app ranking in Business category for the last 30 days.
Yammer Worldwide Rankings | Business
Yammer rankings per country in Business category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
According to a new survey conducted by the French startup Stardust, 50% of the apps published on the App Store and the Google Play can be considered as ‘living dead apps’. Zombies turned out to be extremely popular in Hollywood. From the drama to the comedy, it’s like every single genre has to be zombified at some point. Over the last few years, apps turned to be an extremely profitable business for some companies, but …