This week, Laurie Galazzo, our Inbound Marketing Manager, has answered the questions of Artyom Dogtiev from BusinessofApps. Here’s a preview of the interview. Read the full discussion right here. App Store Optimization (ASO) has become one of the major app marketing techniques. ASO is what drives native traffic for mobile apps on both iTunes App Store and Google Play. It’s equally important for a small indie app developer and a big app company powerhouse to …
United States / US English
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Sports||3.3.0||March 31, 2018||4.65|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 2016 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 7 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 3.3.0 released on March 31, 2018
Enhanced design gives fans easier access to radio, live events, and video. New AT&T Stadium section gives access to mobile ticketing, directions, transportation, and interactive maps for concessions and amenities for any event at the stadium. New NFL Draft feature will give fans all results live.
Version 3.2.2 released on December 15, 2017
Version 3.2.1 released on September 19, 2017
Version 3.1.0 released on April 27, 2017
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Easier way to view upcoming live event information
- Updated design and navigation
- Contextualized app experience that delivers the most relevant features to you based on status of the game
- New game stats and top performers content cards
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
This is the official mobile app of the Dallas Cowboys. Make your Android device a unique part of your game-day experience for Cowboys games. Want to catch breaking news of the team? See real-time statistics for every drive? Watch live and video-on-demand clips of press conferences and player interviews? Follow post-game blogs and pre-game previews of the matchups?
Now, you can stay in touch with the Cowboys anytime, anywhere, on your Android device.
- News: Real-time breaking news from the Cowboys, previews of upcoming matchups, post-game blogs
- Video: Live and video-on-demand clips of the Cowboys' press conferences, coach and player interviews
- Photos: Gallery of game-time action
- Audio: Podcasts
- Stats: Real-time statistics and scores from the official NFL stats engine, head-to-head stats of the matchup, player stats, drive-by-drive stats, box score, out-of-town scores around the league
- Standings: Division and conference standings
- Fantasy: Keep track of your favorite fantasy players
- Depth chart: Shown by offense, defense and special teams
- Social media: Aggregated twitter of the Cowboys' official tweets, check in to the stadium on game-day, one-click tweet of all media items, one-click facebook posting of all media items
- Schedule: Schedule of upcoming games, and scores/stats of previous games from the season, ticket purchase for games
- Evolving home-screen: Pre-game, in-game, post-game, off-season countdown, draft-day
Follow us @dallascowboys on Twitter for updates or visit www.dallascowboys.com.
Follow us @yinzcam on Twitter for updates or to ask questions and provide feedback.
Note about App Permissions:
The camera permission is necessary for the video board feature so that the app may open the camera to let you take a picture. It is also necessary for the SnapTag reader feature. The app does not access your camera or photos at any time without your direct knowledge.
Dallas Cowboys Ranking History | Sports
Dallas Cowboys daily app ranking in Sports category for the last 30 days.
Dallas Cowboys Worldwide Rankings | Sports
Dallas Cowboys rankings per country in Sports category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
This is our latest guest post on Incipia.co blog! It is targeted towards new app business entrepreneurs, founders, marketers, and developers planning App Store Optimization for a new app launch. Discover our tips to benefit from App Store Research in your ASO strategy! Read the entire post on Incipia.co blog. The Benefits of App Store Research So your app is finally ready to be published on the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store! …