This week, we’re having the great opportunity to contribute to Business of Apps blog. We thought of assembling all ASO’s best practices, for both the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store, in one single PDF document. Wait no longer and download for free your ASO cheat sheet! Download PDF on Business of Apps blog. App Store Optimization (ASO) or “Mobile SEO” is crucial to get your app known. Although it is not rocket …
United States / US English
Eagles Official Mobile
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Sports||3.1.0||April 26, 2017||4.54|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1932 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
You could add some screenshots.
Show more >
We only found 4 screenshots. It is recommended to use all 8 available slots. Make sure to include some text to describe your app on each screenshot. Don’t forget showcase your best features on the first screenshots as they will be displayed in the Search Results on the Play Store.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 3.1.0 released on April 26, 2017
Version 3.0.3 released on March 13, 2017
Version 3.0.2 released on December 19, 2016
Version 3.0.1 released on September 22, 2016
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
This is the official mobile app of the Philadelphia Eagles. Make your Android device a unique part of your game-day experience for Eagles games. Want to catch breaking news of the team? See real-time statistics for every drive? Watch live and on-demand clips of press conferences and player interviews? Follow post-game blogs and pre-game previews of the matchups?
Now, you can stay in touch with the Eagles anytime, anywhere, on your Android device.
- News: Real-time breaking news from the Eagles, previews of upcoming matchups, post-game blogs
- Video: Live and on-demand clips of Eagles' press conferences, coach and player interviews
- Photos: Gallery of game-time action
- Audio: Podcasts
- Stats: Real-time statistics and scores from the official NFL stats engine, head-to-head stats of the matchup, player stats, drive-by-drive stats, box score, out-of-town scores around the league
- Season Ticket Member Exclusive Content: Access exclusive photos, historical video clips and game coins
- Standings: Division and conference standings
- Fantasy: Keep track of your favorite fantasy players
- Depth chart: Shown by offense, defense and special teams
- Social media: Check in to the stadium on game-day, one-click tweet of all media items, one-click facebook posting of all media items
- Schedule: Schedule of upcoming games, and scores/stats of previous games from the season, ticket purchase for games
- Concessions: Interactive map of the stadium with searchable concessions-stands and amenities
- Evolving home-screen: Pre-game, in-game, post-game, off-season countdown, draft-day
Follow us @yinzcam on Twitter for updates or to ask questions and provide feedback.
The Eagles Official Mobile app is created and maintained by YinzCam, Inc., on behalf of the Philadelphia Eagles.
Eagles Official Mobile Ranking History | Sports
Eagles Official Mobile daily app ranking in Sports category for the last 30 days.
Eagles Official Mobile Worldwide Rankings | Sports
Eagles Official Mobile rankings per country in Sports category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
This week’s guest post goes to Whalla Labs, mobile app development company. At WWDC16, Apple introduced the arrival of Search Ads, which will be displayed in the App Store search results. But how and when will these ads appear? How will they affect App Store Optimization (ASO) and app discoverability? Everything you need to know below. Read the entire post on Whalla Labs blog. App Store discoverability: looking for a needle in a haystack App …