This week’s blog post comes from Maciej from Whalla Labs (@WhallaLabs), mobile development company. Learn everything you need to know about app micro-interactions to increase your app engagement. Are you about to launch a brand new mobile app? Let’s make a quick checklist: great idea? Of course. Perfect information architecture? Checked. Bugs? None. Beautiful design? Yes. App Store Optimization (ASO)? Prepared. Micro-interactions? Wait, what? Micro-interactions are a hot topic lately and you’ve probably heard of …
United States / US English
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Sports||3.7.7||January 11, 2018||4.64|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 2469 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
You could add some screenshots.
Show more >
We only found 4 screenshots. It is recommended to use all 8 available slots. Make sure to include some text to describe your app on each screenshot. Don’t forget showcase your best features on the first screenshots as they will be displayed in the Search Results on the Play Store.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 3.7.7 released on January 11, 2018
Performance improvements and bug fixes.
Version 3.7.1 released on July 26, 2017
- Refreshed, more intuitive navigation UI
- Access to archived game highlights
- New Steelers Nation Radio audio page
- Option to see exclusive Steelers content at training camp and on game days at Heinz Field
Version 3.7.0 released on April 25, 2017
- New schedule page with access to previous years schedule and highlights
- Updated widget for easy access to latest team news, scores, and more
Version 3.6.4 released on January 06, 2017
- Performance improvements
- Performance improvements
· Steelers Nation Unite log in/out bug fixes
· Game Day at Heinz Field section added
· Game Day Fan Submission Form added
· Ringtones added
· Historic radio calls added
· Wallpapers added
· Digital Keepsakes added
- Personalized news feed of favorite players
- Enhanced social media interface for embedded images in Tweets
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Welcome to the Pittsburgh Steelers Official Mobile App! If you are a fan of the Black & Gold, this is the app for you.
The Steelers Official Mobile App puts you one touch away from stats and team information. It also acts as a perfect game day companion with easy access to game audio streams, video highlights, game photos and more. That is all in addition to daily editorial and video coverage of the 6-time Super Bowl Champions.
- News: Real-time breaking news from the Steelers, previews of upcoming matchups, post-game blogs
- Video: Video-on-demand clips of Steelers' press conferences, coach and player interviews
- Photos: Gallery of game-time action
- Audio: Podcasts
- Stats: Real-time statistics and scores from the official NFL stats engine, head-to-head stats of the matchup, player stats, drive-by-drive stats, box score, out-of-town scores around the league
- Standings: Division and conference standings
- Fantasy: Keep track of your favorite fantasy players
- Depth chart: Shown by offense, defense and special teams
- Social media: Aggregated twitter of all of your favorite Steelers tweeps,
check in to the stadium on game-day, one-click tweet of all media items, one-click facebook posting of all media items
- Digital keepsake: Your game-time moment superimposed on the stadium jumbotron in the form of a unique digital keepsake
- Schedule: Schedule of upcoming games, and scores/stats of previous games from the season, ticket purchase for games
- Problem-reporting: Reports of various problems and issues around the stadium
- Evolving home-screen: Pre-game, in-game, post-game, off-season countdown, NFL Draft
- Steelers Nation Unite: Members can now log in and stay connected from anywhere, as well as interact with the team and check in at games and events for opportunities to get rewarded. Fans can also sign up for Steelers Nation Unite for free within the app's SNU feature.
- Ticketmaster Account Manager feature: Fans can now view, sell and transfer their tickets through the app, as well as take advantage of convenient paperless entry to Steelers home games!
Follow us @yinzcam on Twitter for updates or to ask questions and provide feedback.
The official Pittsburgh Steelers app is created and maintained by YinzCam, Inc., on behalf of the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Pittsburgh Steelers Ranking History | Sports
Pittsburgh Steelers daily app ranking in Sports category for the last 30 days.
Pittsburgh Steelers Worldwide Rankings | Sports
Pittsburgh Steelers rankings per country in Sports category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
This article was generously submitted by Krista McLandress, Marketing Manager at AppsBuilder – a professional, yet easy to use mobile app development platform. In this guest post, Krista tackles a controversial subject and compares app design innovation vs templates and themes usage. If she thinks that hand coded apps will not disappear, she points out how time-consuming it can be to craft an entire new app design. App developers should sometimes focus more on their app business …