Did you ever wonder why do people actually download your app? A recent study from Forrester Research provides the key elements to understand how the apps gain traction on the Store. What makes an app stand out in the crowd? A recent study (Q4 2012) conducted by Forrester Research revealed the two main reasons why people actually download an app. Despite what most of the people think, the media do not play such a big …
United States / US English
YouMail Voicemail & Call Blocker
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Communication||4.0.4||December 14, 2017||4.28|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 4078 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 5 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 4.0.4 released on December 14, 2017
Improved alerts when Internet not available
Improved blocked call/spammer indication
Fixed over a dozen minor bugs and crashes
Version 184.108.40.206 released on November 30, 2017
Improved contacts rendering performance for larger (2000+) lists
Fixed issue preventing some users from receiving timely alerts
Fixed a few minor crashes
Fixed some minor issues with lists related to Android support libraries
Fixed issue preventing "contacts only" mode for some users
Fixed issue causing memory issues on some devices
Fixed issue with fresh installs on Nexus devices
Version 220.127.116.11 released on November 18, 2017
Fixed issue where app would falsely report it wasn't signed in when it detected a network change onto a network that couldn't reach YouMail servers (i.e. coffee shop/hotel wifi or a private network).
Version 18.104.22.168 released on October 30, 2017
Fix sign-in issues experienced by many users
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
YouMail stops robocalls - almost 1 billion calls to date.
YouMail is 100% free. It works by replacing your visual voicemail with an award winning automated virtual receptionist that also delights callers and makes you more productive:
- Automatically STOPS ROBOCALLERS and TELEMARKETERS by playing them a “Number Out of Service” greeting. This takes you off their lists and stops them from calling you from ANY number they might use. YouMail knows well over 100,000 bad phone numbers at any time. No need for you to block calls one at a time or use a call blocker.
- Lets you effortlessly BLOCK OTHER UNWANTED CALLERS, like your ex- or a sales person who just won't get the hint. You just enter their phone number and they'll hear "out of service" too and be out of your life forever.
- Provides a BETTER VISUAL VOICEMAIL service. Get a giant inbox, accessible on phone, tablet, or computer, with messages stored permanently and with insanely great caller ID. Even get voicemail to e-mail, high-quality voicemail to text, and the ability to forward and reply to voicemail by e-mail to TXT.
-DELIGHTS CALLERS THAT MATTER by greeting them by name or custom greeting, including choosing from 1000s of pre-recorded greetings. Your important callers won't feel they’ve fallen into a voicemail black hole!
-Helps KEEP YOUR CONTACTS UP TO DATE by responding instantly with an automated TXT/SMS to ask callers to provide and update their contact info.
- Includes EFFORTLESS FREE CONFERENCE CALLS. Just tell people to call your cell and press 8 at the voicemail greeting, and you tap to join. No lengthy, funny numbers. No pins.
YouMail has answered over 6 billion calls from half the phones in America!
Optional features extend the service significantly:
- GET PHONE NUMBERS you can give out that include free calling and texting, plus all the other great YouMail features.
- APPEAR MORE PROFESSIONAL by greeting callers by name and with any message you want, recorded by our professional voice talent.
- SATISFY IMPORTANT CALLERS even when you can't answer. Callers can press 0 to get connected to your business partner, assistant, or another phone. There’s even more advanced call routing features with full PBX extensions and find-me follow-me functionality. Even set it up so others can automatically get a copy of your messages to handle them when you can't.
- DON'T LOSE BUSINESS because you're busy. YouMail can automatically respond instantly with a text message sending callers to a full mobile landing page with even more information about you and your services, and provides them other ways to contact you.
- PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY by. forcing blocked or unknown callers to reveal their number to leave you messages.
- CONFERENCE CALL RECORDING provides effortless shareable recordings of all your conference calls.
This is a MUST-HAVE service for small business professionals or entrepreneurs who rely on their phone for new business. Let YouMail help manage your calls while you focus on talking to customers and prospects.
Try YouMail’s free automated virtual receptionist today.
• COMPATIBLE with AT&T voicemail, Sprint voicemail, T-Mobile voicemail, Verizon voicemail and many more!
• NOT COMPATIBLE with some prepaid mobile plans and only works with carriers in the US and Canada.
• Sign up for FREE to see if YouMail works with your carrier.
• To use YouMail, you must forward missed calls to YouMail with carrier-specific forwarding codes.
• If YouMail doesn’t fit your needs, deactivate forwarding BEFORE you delete the app, otherwise your voicemail will NOT be re-routed back to your carrier.
• Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. YouMail runs GPS in the background to enable you to see your location at the time you missed a call. This feature is not enabled unless you grant permission.
YouMail Voicemail & Call Blocker Ranking History | Communication
YouMail Voicemail & Call Blocker daily app ranking in Communication category for the last 30 days.
YouMail Voicemail & Call Blocker Worldwide Rankings | Communication
YouMail Voicemail & Call Blocker rankings per country in Communication category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Thomas Sommer, head of content marketing at AppLift, shares his thoughts on the Apple Watch, 3 months after its controversial launch. According to him, this new device is a great opportunity for anyone wishing to take a step further in the mobile world. He even compares the Watch to Goku’s (for Dragon Ball Z fans) Gravity Machine. Discover how. Three months after its launch, the Apple Watch hasn’t left anyone unmoved and seems to crystalize …