Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
Zocdoc is the beginning of a better healthcare experience for millions of patients every month. Find doctors you love, read real reviews, book appointments instantly, and more with this award-winning app.
• See neighborhood doctors in your insurance network
• Book appointments with over 50 different medical specialties, including dentists, primary care doctors, allergists, OBGYNs, dermatologists, family doctors, urologists, psychologists, ophthalmologists, podiatrists, optometrists, pediatrists and more
• Read verified reviews from other patients
• See open appointment times and book instantly and keep track of your medical calendar. No phone calls necessary, even for same day bookings!
• Our award winning search algorithm lets you search by specialities and conditions, like diabetes, obesity/weight loss, cancer, yellow eyes, bleeding, cysts, sore throat and more.
• Check in on the app to complete your paperwork and save time at the office
• Receive text reminders before your appointments
• Find doctors near your location with a convenient map
• Read doctors’ professional statements, learn about their education, and see what languages they speak
• Keep track of your physicians and easily schedule follow-up appointments from your Medical Team homepage
• Stay on top of important checkups with Wellness Reminders
Praise for Zocdoc
"Zocdoc makes it simple to find and book doctor's appointments." - Business Insider
"The customer service is insane." - SELF Magazine
"Healthcare has never been this simple." - AARP
"Paging Zocdoc for the future of medicine." - USA Today
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.