Testing your app before you launch is more than advised; it’s inevitable if you want your app to succeed and avoid bad surprises. There are multiple ways of evaluating your app’s efficiency. In this post we will give you various options that hopefully will guide you in your app pre-launch phase. Preliminary Testing with iOS Simulator If you’re an app developer, you probably already know the iOS Simulator, installed as part of the Xcode tools …
United States / US English
ALDI Einkauf GmbH & Co. oHG,
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Shopping||3.6.0||June 28, 2017||4.22|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name is too short.
Show more >
Titles weight a lot in the Play Store algorithm. You can use up to 30 characters so try to add a few important keywords in your title. This will increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 2210 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
You could add some screenshots.
Show more >
We only found 4 screenshots. It is recommended to use all 8 available slots. Make sure to include some text to describe your app on each screenshot. Don’t forget showcase your best features on the first screenshots as they will be displayed in the Search Results on the Play Store.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 3.6.0 released on June 28, 2017
With this release, we have fixed several minor errors and optimized the app. This has increased app stability and speed. Updates include:
* Improved formatting of prices within the shopping list
* Navigation between product lists, specials pages and reminders has been optimized.
* Fewer location requests: When opening the app from the background or reopening the Store Locator, your location will not be requested again.
We hope you will enjoy using your ALDI app.
Version 3.5.1 released on December 15, 2016
In this update, we have optimized the shopping list:
* The shopping list is sorted by date or category
* Purchased products are moved to a completed list
* In the ‘Edit’ mode, you can move products around as you like
* Products on the shopping list can be edited, check or deleted more easily
Version 3.4.2 released on October 16, 2016
Version 3.4.1 released on September 28, 2016
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
ALDI is your home for incredibly low prices on all your grocery needs. Now, you can stay up-to-date on our latest offers with the ALDI app.
* Weekly ALDI Finds Updates: With just one click you can get each week's ALDI Finds right at your fingertips.
* Create a Shopping List: Easily use our shopping list tool to create your list of must-have items.
* Store Locator: Find nearby ALDI stores from your current location – all with their address, directions, map and store hours.
* QR Code Reader: Use our QR Code Reader to view special content on some of your favorite items.
* Network communication: This permission is used for the retrieval of the current Special Buys and the most recent store data. Information on the user is not transmitted, except for when using the e-mail reminder service. Please refer to our data protection policy for further information.
* Network communication: Before the most recent information is retrieved, a check will be carried out to determine whether a data connection is actually available. If this is not the case, a corresponding notification message will be displayed.
* System boot: Up until now, any reminders set via this app were deleted when rebooting the smartphone. This error did not affect e-mail reminders. With this new permission, the reminders will be reregistered in the system upon each reboot.
* Access to protected storage: This will enable the ALDI USA app to allow Google Maps to cache the map. The ALDI USA app will not directly access your external storage media.
* Approximate location: Using GPS requires a comparably high level of performance. Therefore, the ALDI USA app will initially try to determine your location for the Store Locator functionality by other means.
* Your location: The GPS location is required for the Store Locator functionality.
* Hardware controls (pictures/videos, vibration alarm, flash/light): The nearest stores can be displayed by means of augmented reality functionality. In addition, many of the QR codes printed on our product packages can be scanned via the “QR Code Reader.”
ALDI USA Ranking History | Shopping
ALDI USA daily app ranking in Shopping category for the last 30 days.
ALDI USA Worldwide Rankings | Shopping
ALDI USA rankings per country in Shopping category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Once again, we’re having the pleasure to collaborate with AppLift - mobile app marketing platform. This guest post reviews the four most important things to do before your app launch. A great pre-launch strategy can help growing your user base before the app is even on the store yet. Read the rest of this post on AppLift blog. As an app developer or marketer, do you know how important it is to have strong app launch strategy? …