This is another guest post from our collaboration with Steve Young, founder of AppMasters.co blog. If you’re wondering how you can grow your app business and increase profit, this article is for you. Check out these 5 actionable and powerful app growth hacking tips right away. Read the entire post on AppMasters blog. Are you wondering how you can take your app growth to the next level, but you’re out of ideas to do so? …
United States / US English
Bitcoin Wallet developers,
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Finance||5.10||November 21, 2017||4.01|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1435 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 14 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 5.10 released on November 21, 2017
Version 5.11 released on November 11, 2017
Version 5.31 released on August 24, 2017
* For Android 8.0 (Oreo) and above, support notification channels and adaptive launcher icons.
* Disconnects from incompatible peers much quicker.
* Based on bitcoinj 0.14.5.
* Fix crash when archiving a wallet backup on some devices.
* Fix app shortcuts for Android 7.1 devices.
* Remove labs feature: Look up wallet names from the domain name system.
* Add blocktrail.com to block explorers.
* Remove unused features.
Version 5.30 released on August 21, 2017
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Have your Bitcoins always with you, in your pocket! You pay by quickly scanning a QR-code. As a merchant, you receive payments reliably and instantly. Bitcoin Wallet is the first mobile Bitcoin app, and arguably also the most secure!
• No registration, web service or cloud needed! This wallet is de-centralized and peer to peer.
• Display of Bitcoin amount in BTC, mBTC and µBTC.
• Conversion to and from national currencies.
• Sending and receiving of Bitcoin via NFC, QR-codes or Bitcoin URLs.
• Address book for regularly used Bitcoin addresses.
• When you're offline, you can still pay via Bluetooth.
• System notification for received coins.
• Sweeping of paper wallets (e.g. those used for cold storage).
• App widget for Bitcoin balance.
Bitcoin Wallet is open source and free software. License: GPLv3
Our source code is available at GitHub:
Translations are managed via Transifex:
• Many mobile wallets base their code on Bitcoin Wallet. Examples: blockchain.info and BTCX.
• Recommended mobile wallet by https://bitcoin.org
• Recommended by BitPay.
Use at your own risk!
Bitcoin Wallet Ranking History | Finance
Bitcoin Wallet daily app ranking in Finance category for the last 30 days.
Bitcoin Wallet Worldwide Rankings | Finance
Bitcoin Wallet rankings per country in Finance category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Today, we’re having the pleasure to interview another of our ASO experts, Lee Blyth, founder of Approots (app full stack growth company). 1. Tell us a bit about yourself and your company? I’ve been working in Mobile Marketing and ASO for a long time. I’m from London (born and bred) and have been in Mobile most of my career, starting at Microsoft in 2007 when the iPhone 1 launched. My consultancy, Approots, is a full …