It was all over the news, the Apple Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) 2014 took place on 2 – 6 June in San Francisco. Among many other announcements, Apple unveiled its new Operating Systems iOS8 and OSX10.10. New tools for developers were also introduced. We will review the major changes that will actually have an impact on App Store Optimization. Are you ready? Let’s do this! iOS8: the big change? It’s official; the Apple App Store …
United States / US English
Calorie, Carb & Fat Counter
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Food & Drink||2.3||April 10, 2018||4.51|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 3788 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 8 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 2.3 released on April 10, 2018
- Added support for the Norwegian language
- Improved the speed of the app and fixed some issues
Version 2.2 released on January 15, 2018
- Added support for Android 8.0 Oreo
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Version 2.0 released on June 23, 2017
- The app now fully supports Android Nougat.
- Added app shortcuts to Scan a Barcode or Search Food.
- Added Google Smart Lock support so you can save your account credentials in the cloud.
- Fixed issue that showed double products.
Version 1.9.6 released on May 19, 2017
- Fixed an issue regarding copying products
- You will now be logged out of the app after you've changed your password.
- Fixed an issue that caused that some users were not always able to get search results.
- Other small fixes and improvements.
- The diary has been rebuilt, so it loads a lot quicker.
- Improved the calculation of extra calories burnt from strength activities.
- Many other small fixes and improvements.
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Virtuagym Food: Helping you to live healthy and feel great. Get a free personalized nutrition plan by answering a few questions about your lifestyle and goals. We support plans for many goals: weight loss, maintaining weight, weight gain and building muscle. Eat what you want, but keep an eye on those calories, carbs and fats!
* Food Database Validated by Expert Nutritionists
* Add your own foods
* Save meals and add them instantly next time
* Nutrition tracking for several goals (e.g. weight loss & muscle development)
* More than a calorie counter: keep an eye on those carbs, proteins and fats as well
* Keep track of your weight, fat percentage and lots of other body metrics in the Progress Tracker
* Integrated with Virtuagym Fitness for home & gym workouts
* Earn rewards for eating healthy
WHAT MAKES VIRTUAGYM SPECIAL
- Our apps are made in cooperation with fitness clubs / gyms, personal trainers and expert nutritionists, making Virtuagym the most comprehensive solution for workouts & nutrition coaching on the market. We’re more than a calorie counter, it’s a complete ecosystem.
- We support nutrition plans for multiple goals, such as weight loss, maintaining weight and muscle build. It’s a calorie counter, protein counter, carb counter and fat counter in one, fully integrated with our fitness tracker app with complete virtual trainer workouts. With these apps, you can reach your goals faster than ever!
- We are one of the leading apps in the Health and Fitness category and have been featured in the Health and Fitness category in several countries worldwide.
- We are one of the first Food Tracker apps that use the Material Design guidelines by Google. This means the interface is very user friendly and intuitive.
VALIDATED FOOD DATABASE
Our food database is linked to several official food databases. These food databases are updated on a regular basis. The foods on this list have been validated by expert nutritionists.
FOR A VARIETY OF GOALS:
- Weight loss: focus on those calories to lose weight. Combine our calorie counter with exercising with Virtuagym Fitness and reach your goals!
- Maintaining weight: find the diet plan that’s right for you. You’ll get a balanced diet plan, with enough calories, carbs, proteins and fats.
- Gain weight: eat, eat, eat. Find out which foods help you to reach your goals.
- Building muscle: you’ll need protein. Lots of protein. Use our protein counter to see which foods are best for you.
DIFFERENT DIET PLANS:
We have diet plans for multiple goals. You can select your own diet plan (low carb, high protein, low calorie, whatever you want), and we provide you with your personal diet plan. Virtuagym Food comes with several diet plans:
- High Protein Diet
- Low Carb Diet
- Muscle Building Diet
- After Weight Loss Diet
- Custom: select your own percentages of carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
Another good thing about Virtuagym Food is that it can be used by vegetarians as well. You can eat whatever you want. Just keep an eye on the nutrients you eat. So if you are vegetarian, you can just stick to your own vegetarian diet plan with Food.
FULLY INTEGRATED WITH VIRTUAGYM FITNESS
- One account, access to everything you need
- Complete Workouts
- 3D-animated exercises
- Written exercise instructions
- Progress tracking: over 30 values available
Want the food database in your own language? Recommendations for the next version? Let us know! Feedback is always greatly appreciated. If you find a bug, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Rating 1 star doesn’t help us to solve it.
Calorie, Carb & Fat Counter Ranking History | Food & Drink
Calorie, Carb & Fat Counter daily app ranking in Food & Drink category for the last 30 days.
Calorie, Carb & Fat Counter Worldwide Rankings | Food & Drink
Calorie, Carb & Fat Counter rankings per country in Food & Drink category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
We had the huge privilege to be part of Steve Young’s Podcast on Appmasters.co. Throughout this insightful discussion, Steve and Laurie, content strategist at AppTweak, talk about App Store Optimization (ASO). Useful tips and advices are on the menu. Listen to the Podcast right away. Steve Young Laurie Galazzo If you’re developing an app or if you’re an app marketer, you should definitely get started with App Store Optimization. ASO can drastically improve your app discoverability and …