One of the most frequent questions that our customers have been asking since Apple launched Search Ads is: If I bid on a word, will it impact my app’s organic rank? We’ve been doing some research on our side and found that bidding on a word will not sustainably increase your app’s organic rank on that word. However, there is a hidden effect: by bidding on a word, you can propulse your app to the …
United States / US English
Seiko Epson Corporation,
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Tools||6.6.0||April 01, 2018||4.16|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 2554 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 6 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 6.6.0 released on April 01, 2018
- Changed the screen of Software License Agreement and Privacy Statement.
- Added compatibility with more Epson printers.
- Minor Bug Fix.
Version 6.5.2 released on October 17, 2017
・Improve Sharing function from a browser (printing web pages).
You can now operate a web page within iPrint after sharing from a browser.
・Add Anouncements function.
Now informing about the change for printing web pages.
You can now print a web page from a browser.
For the detail of the change, see the FAQ.
・Sharper photo print quality
・Added compatibility with more Epson printer models
・Print from your web browser using “Share” function
Version 6.5.0 released on September 07, 2017
Version 6.4.1 released on August 09, 2017
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Print, scan, and share directly from your Android phone or tablet. Print photos, emails, webpages and files including Microsoft® Word, Excel®, PowerPoint® and PDF documents. Also supports Box, Dropbox, Evernote®*1, Google Drive™ and Microsoft OneDrive™.
Epson iPrint makes printing easy and convenient whether your printer is in the next room or across the world.
• Print, scan, and share directly from your Android phone or tablet
• Print from anywhere in the world to email-enabled Epson printers using remote print functionality
• Print photos, PDFs and Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint files (Microsoft Office files require access to Google Drive for rendering into printable PDF)
• Print stored files, email attachments, and online files from Box, Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive
• Capture a document with your device camera, format, enhance, then save, ready to print
• Scan from your Epson all-in-one and share your file (save to your device, send via email or save online)
• Copy documents and photos using your mobile device and a nearby Epson printer
• Transfer files between your device and an SD card or USB drive via an Epson printer
• Check your printer’s status and ink levels
• Print within a complex network environment using manual IP printer setup
• Get help with a built-in FAQ section
*Supports Android version 4.1 or higher
• Print high quality photos with automatic backlight and color cast correction
• Choose and print multiple photos
• Print your email attachments and stored files
• Configure your print options including paper size and type, number of copies, page range and one- or two-sided printing
• Print with and without borders
• Switch between color or monochrome printing
• Choose from different scanning resolutions and image types
• Optimize print quality
• Buy ink and supplies for your printer
• Setup & register to Epson Connect
• Manage remote printers
See the following website for supported printers.
* To use iPrint with a Wi-Fi Direct connection, you must allow the app to use your device's location services. This allows iPrint to search for wireless networks; your location data is not collected.
*1 Evernote is a registered trademark of U.S. Evernote Corporation.
We welcome your feedback. Unfortunately, we cannot reply to your e-mail.
Epson iPrint Ranking History | Tools
Epson iPrint daily app ranking in Tools category for the last 30 days.
Epson iPrint Worldwide Rankings | Tools
Epson iPrint rankings per country in Tools category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
This week, we had the great opportunity to be part of a new Mobile Presence episode! Listen to this insightful conversion on App Store Optimization with Laurie Galazzo, our content strategist, Peggy Anne Salz, Top 30 Mobile Marketing influencer and Shahab Zargari, expert in mobile marketing and advertising. Wait no longer and fill your ears with actionable advices on how to boost your app store visibility. Listen to the episode right now on the famous Webmasterradio.fm, the premier online B2B Podcast & …