This week’s collaboration is with Yalantis, mobile application development company. In this article, find 4 effective ways to improve your app title in order to maximize your app store visibility. Read the entire post on Yalantis blog. Having a great app is only the beginning of your app developer or marketer road to success. There’s a lot to do in order to achieve your goals. Building a powerful marketing strategy is a crucial step in …
United States / US English
La Liga - Spanish Soccer League Official
Liga de Fútbol Profesional,
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Sports||6.1.0||October 24, 2017||4.5|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1680 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 18 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 6.1.0 released on October 24, 2017
Version 6.0.17 released on September 14, 2017
Version 6.0.16 released on September 07, 2017
Version 6.0.14 released on May 18, 2017
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Receive goal alerts, news, schedules and scores for your favourite teams and players: Real Madrid, FC Barcelona, Atlético Madrid, Sevilla FC, Messi, Ronaldo, Griezmann, Luis Suárez, etc. All of the information about the Professional Football League, as well as all of the international leagues for the 2017-2018 season.
-SCHEDULES, SCORES, STANDINGS: LaLiga Santander, LaLiga 123, Copa del Rey, UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, Liga Femenina Iberdrola, English, German, French and Italian Football Leagues….and many more.
- LIVE minute-by-minute commentary. Follow and comment on the match via TWITTER.
- NOTIFICATIONS: Real time notifications and alerts right from the kickoff, goals, red cards, substitutions, full times, daily schedules and much more. Completely customisable, it’s up to you. Optimised alerts for better live match coverage.
- NEWS: Latest news from Spanish teams, your favourite team as well as official LaLiga news.
- MY TEAM: Personalise app content for quick and easy access to all past and upcoming matches, stadium information, staff and images of your favourite team.
- INTERNATIONAL COMPETITIONS: Take a look at match schedules and international league match scores. You can follow the English, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Argentinean, Brazilian, US, Russian, Mexican and Chinese leagues.
- You can also access official LaLiga profiles on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and other official LaLiga apps.
Download it free now.
La Liga - Spanish Soccer League Official Ranking History | Sports
La Liga - Spanish Soccer League Official daily app ranking in Sports category for the last 30 days.
La Liga - Spanish Soccer League Official Worldwide Rankings | Sports
La Liga - Spanish Soccer League Official rankings per country in Sports category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
A/B testing is an extremely powerful way to increase conversions. If you own a website or a mobile application, you have no excuse not to use A/B testing. Indeed, it is extremely easy to implement. There are many specialized tools online that can help you to set up your A/B testing campaign. This blog article will give a general overview of this increasingly popular marketing technique, especially in app marketing. We’ll also give you our …