Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
The FEMA App provides timely alerts and useful information to help you and your loved ones stay safe before, during and after disasters. You can receive fast and reliable notifications about severe weather for up to five locations nationwide. This simple and easy-to-use resource also provides safety information, emergency preparedness tips, and disaster assistance.
• Receive real-time alerts from the U.S. National Weather Service
• Monitor severe weather for up to five locations nationwide
• Know what to do before, during, and after disasters, including flooding, fires, hurricanes, snowstorms, tornadoes, volcanoes, and more
• Prepare for disasters with an emergency kit checklist, emergency family plan, and reminders
• Locate open emergency shelters in your area
• Locate Disaster Recovery Centers near you where you can talk to a FEMA representative in person
• Connect with FEMA to apply for disaster assistance online
• Upload and share disaster photos with our Disaster Reporter
• Toggle between English and Spanish
• Follow the FEMA blog to learn about the work FEMA does across the United States
STAY SAFE & INFORMED
Receive notifications about severe weather for the locations that matter to you – where your loved ones live, where you travel to, where your team plays, where you vacation. The FEMA App is perfect for emergency managers, weather junkies, property owners, businesses, non-profit organizations, outdoorsy types, travelers, commuters, vacationers, empty-nesters, coastal residents, islanders, and anyone interested in staying safe and informed.
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.