This is another guest post from our collaboration with Steve Young, founder of AppMasters.co blog. If you’re wondering how you can grow your app business and increase profit, this article is for you. Check out these 5 actionable and powerful app growth hacking tips right away. Read the entire post on AppMasters blog. Are you wondering how you can take your app growth to the next level, but you’re out of ideas to do so? …
United States / US English
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Education||1.74||November 08, 2017||4.38|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name is too short.
Show more >
Titles weight a lot in the Play Store algorithm. You can use up to 30 characters so try to add a few important keywords in your title. This will increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1328 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 15 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 1.74 released on November 08, 2017
- Added podcasts to the TV and Audio section.
- Added Featured NASA Centers and Facilities to the Featured section.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Version 1.73 released on August 03, 2017
Fixes for 4.4.x devices accessing the sighting opportunities section, setting wallpaper automatically and getting sightings notifications.
Version 1.72 released on July 27, 2017
Version 1.71 released on July 13, 2017
- New networking implementation
- Added background music option for Third Rock Radio
- Minor bug fixes and enhancements
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Come explore with NASA and discover the latest images, videos, mission information, news, feature stories, tweets, NASA TV and featured content with the NASA app.
- View over 16,000 images (and growing everyday)
- Watch live NASA TV
- Read all the latest news and features stories
- Watch over 14,000 NASA videos from around the agency
- Discover the latest NASA mission Information
- View upcoming sighting opportunities for the International Space Station and get notifications before they happen
- Watch live streaming video from the High Definition Earth Viewing (HDEV) experiment on the International Space Station
- Display satellite tracking 2D maps and 3D earth models with the International Space Station and other Earth orbiting satellites
- Get the latest tweets from around the agency
- Rate images and also check out which ones make the top rated list
- Select your own favorite images or missions and get quick access to them
- Map, information and links to all of the NASA visitor centers
- Explore the featured content section with 3D planet models and information
- View the Earth as Art image collection and interactive map
- Listen to Third Rock Radio (alternative rock radio station)
- Easily share everything with your friends on social media
NASA Ranking History | Education
NASA daily app ranking in Education category for the last 30 days.
NASA Worldwide Rankings | Education
NASA rankings per country in Education category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Today, we’re delighted to publish this guest post written by Hugh Kimura, Inbound Marketing Manager at Apptamin. App previews, or video promo, are nowadays essential in any App Store Optimization strategy. In this article, Hugh outlines 7 elements that are crucial to include in your app marketing video. We have worked with many clients over the years to create app videos that help them get more downloads and increase their revenue. In working with these …