Our ASO Expert, Laurie Galazzo, was interviewed by RaiseMetrics, A/B testing platform provider. Get a glimpse of her answers below. Read the full discussion on RaiseMetrics blog. Why do you think ASO has become such an important aspect of app marketing over the last few years? App Store Optimization (ASO) has become increasingly popular over the last few years, as the amount of mobile apps have kept increasing phenomenally on the stores. Indeed, with over …
United States / US English
WISER for Android
National Library of Medicine at NIH,
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Medical||5.0.9||September 30, 2016||4.56|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 2309 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 7 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 5.0.9 released on September 30, 2016
The search algorithm has been completely revisited and upgraded.
Full ERG 2016 integration. WISER for Android includes the full ERG 2016, including the ability to provide detailed mapping of table 3 materials and the ability to access the ERG materials directly from the WISER search results.
Data updates, including an important update of the WISER's Hazardous Substances Data Bank information as well as updates to the REMM and CRW content.
Version 4.6.33 released on September 08, 2015
Version 4.6.13 released on April 14, 2015
Version released on January 01, 1970
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
WISER (Wireless Information System for Emergency Responders) is a mobile application designed to assist first responders in hazardous material incidents.
First responders in general, and HAZMAT units in particular, must make many decisions quickly in handling hazardous-materials incidents. They need accurate information about the hazardous substances, the emergency resources available, and the surrounding environmental conditions to save lives and minimize the impact on the environment and physical property. The WISER application extracts content from TOXNET's Hazardous Substances Data Bank (HSDB), an authoritative, peer-reviewed information resource maintained by the National Library of Medicine, and places that information into the hands of those who need it most.
Features of WISER
* Rapid access to the most important information about a hazardous substance by an intelligent synopsis engine and display called “Key Info”
* Intuitive, simple, logical user interface developed by working with experienced first responders
* Comprehensive decision support, including assistance in identification of an unknown chemical or chemical syndrome and guidance on the immediate actions necessary to save lives and protect the environment
* GIS support provides for isolation/protective distance overlays on a map of the incident
* Access to NLM’s Hazardous Substances Data Bank (HSDB), which contains detailed peer-reviewed information on hazardous substances
* Interactive chemical reactivity data based on NOAA's CRW 3.0, allowing WISER to predict hazards caused by a user prescribed mix of chemicals.
* User Profiles enable users to specify the role they are currently playing at the scene of an incident: first responder, HAZMAT specialist, EMS specialist, hospital provider, or preparedness planner. The key information presented to the user about a substance varies depending on this role, so that the information most relevant to the respective job can be quickly accessed.
* Radiological and biological substance support.
* ERG 2012 data; the Android version of WISER includes the full ERG 2012 tool.
* Mobile support, providing first responders critical information where they need it, when they need it.
WISER for Android Ranking History | Medical
WISER for Android daily app ranking in Medical category for the last 30 days.
WISER for Android Worldwide Rankings | Medical
WISER for Android rankings per country in Medical category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Fearing the reviews? Take them in your hands! App Store review replying now enabled! Discover our latest guest post written for AppSee blog and follow our tips to improve your app’s performance! Read the entire post on AppSee blog The newest March iOS release (iOS 10.3) was, in a way, a dream come true for many developers. Apple has finally given the developers the possibility to react to their user’s reviews with App Store review …