This week, we’re interviewing Nathan Vander Heyden, founder of TranslateLab (app localization agency). Discover the atypical background of Nathan, who started as a freelance translator and ended up founding his own company to help indie developers localize their App Store Optimization (ASO) globally. 1. Tell us a bit about yourself and your company. How long have you been involved in ASO or app marketing? I started working as a freelance translator, mainly in the automotive …
United States / US English
WISER for Android
National Library of Medicine at NIH,
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Medical||5.1.6||January 02, 2018||4.57|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 2309 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 7 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 5.1.6 released on January 02, 2018
Major data updates (CHEMM 2.0 reference material and substance data, new AEGL data from the EPA, the latest Hazardous Substances Data Bank (HSDB) content)
“Point into the Wind” feature added for devices that support a compass.
Version 5.0.9 released on September 30, 2016
The search algorithm has been completely revisited and upgraded.
Full ERG 2016 integration. WISER for Android includes the full ERG 2016, including the ability to provide detailed mapping of table 3 materials and the ability to access the ERG materials directly from the WISER search results.
Data updates, including an important update of the WISER's Hazardous Substances Data Bank information as well as updates to the REMM and CRW content.
Version 4.6.33 released on September 08, 2015
Version 4.6.13 released on April 14, 2015
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
WISER (Wireless Information System for Emergency Responders) is a mobile application designed to assist first responders in hazardous material incidents.
First responders in general, and HAZMAT units in particular, must make many decisions quickly in handling hazardous-materials incidents. They need accurate information about the hazardous substances, the emergency resources available, and the surrounding environmental conditions to save lives and minimize the impact on the environment and physical property. The WISER application extracts content from TOXNET's Hazardous Substances Data Bank (HSDB), an authoritative, peer-reviewed information resource maintained by the National Library of Medicine, and places that information into the hands of those who need it most.
Features of WISER
* Rapid access to the most important information about a hazardous substance by an intelligent synopsis engine and display called “Key Info”
* Intuitive, simple, logical user interface developed by working with experienced first responders
* Comprehensive decision support, including assistance in identification of an unknown chemical or chemical syndrome and guidance on the immediate actions necessary to save lives and protect the environment
* GIS support provides for isolation/protective distance overlays on a map of the incident
* Access to NLM’s Hazardous Substances Data Bank (HSDB), which contains detailed peer-reviewed information on hazardous substances
* Interactive chemical reactivity data based on NOAA's CRW 3.0, allowing WISER to predict hazards caused by a user prescribed mix of chemicals.
* User Profiles enable users to specify the role they are currently playing at the scene of an incident: first responder, HAZMAT specialist, EMS specialist, hospital provider, or preparedness planner. The key information presented to the user about a substance varies depending on this role, so that the information most relevant to the respective job can be quickly accessed.
* Radiological and biological substance support.
* ERG 2012 data; the Android version of WISER includes the full ERG 2012 tool.
* Mobile support, providing first responders critical information where they need it, when they need it.
WISER for Android Ranking History | Medical
WISER for Android daily app ranking in Medical category for the last 30 days.
WISER for Android Worldwide Rankings | Medical
WISER for Android rankings per country in Medical category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
This week, we’re happy to collaborate once again with Steve Young from AppMasters.co. 2015 has been an intense year for the app industry: new products, new improvements and major enhancements have surfaced. Apple and Google, the two dominant players, have both released considerable developments. What impact will these changes have on App Store Optimization (ASO)? Find below 7 key ASO takeaways from 2015. Read the entire post on AppMasters blog. Looking back at 2015, can …