United States / US English
Car computer - Olivia Drive | OBD2 - ELM327
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Auto & Vehicles||3.5.3||April 15, 2018||4.45|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 3016 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 7 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 3.5.3 released on April 15, 2018
* Clear errors in 10 ECU
* Fixed bugs
+ Correction PID sensors for your settings
+ Automatic error reading every 60 seconds
+ Added GAS Methane
* Sending a LOG to the developer (your Log, your email, your message)
+ Select a notification sound
* Export a travel journal
* Setting the engine braking definition
* Reading VIN
+ Multiple choice of reading dynamic parameters
+ Acceleration test: 100km / hour / 402 meters
+ Color Dialogs
Version 3.0.0 released on February 09, 2018
* Fix bugs
+ Add Button in settings "Background Work"
Version 2.9.4 released on September 03, 2017
Version 2.9.3 released on July 25, 2017
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Not all cars on which the 16-pin diagnostic connector is installed meet OBD2 / EOBD / JOBD requirements and support exchange with diagnostic scanners using standard protocols.
The standard OBD-II is legally introduced:
OBD-II - in the USA in 1996,
EOBD - in the EU countries in 2001. (gasoline cars) and since 2003. (diesel),
JOBD - in Japan in 2003.
This means that from now on any car produced or imported into these countries must comply with this standard and, accordingly, be maintained.
If the car is made for America, then in 1996 and later, it must satisfy the OBD2 requirements. If the car is made for Europe, in 2001 and later, it must comply with EOBD requirements.
This application is an on-board computer for cars operating on the OBDII interface using the SAE J1979 standard which can display the following parameters:
1) Instantaneous flow per hour, instantaneous consumption per 100 km;
2) Car consumption per 100 km;
3) Spent gasoline per trip;
4) Distance per trip;
5) Engine speed;
6) Speed of movement;
7) Engine temperature;
8) Voltage of the on-board network;
9) Average speed;
10) and much more ..
In the application there is a travel log with export, multiple choice of dynamic parameters with a graph (about 100 standard OBDII sensors), reading and clearing errors with decoding 5000 error codes, acceleration test, HUD, floating widget on top of the screen for displaying data on top of any applications of the system.
The main advantages of this application:
1) The application can work as a background service and it can be minimized during operation to answer a call or use another application;
2) Correction of flow by long-term and short-term correction from the vehicle ECU. (MAF only);
3) Methods for determining braking by the engine (fuel supply is off);
4) The mode of reading the parameters of the group request, which allows you to update the data up to 8 times per second in the mode of the on-board computer;
5) Decoding of errors in English;
6) High speed of work with the vehicle ECU, up to 20 times per second when reading one parameter;
7) Calculation of the charge for the car load;
8) Floating window when the application is minimized;
9) Notification when parameters are out of range;
At work with the application it is necessary to make at least four points:
1) Mate your adapter ELM327 - Bluetooth | WIFI on Android, and then you need to select it in the settings of Olivia Drive
2) Enter your car's engine volume, the default is 1598 cm3
3) Choose the type of fuel of the car: (Petrol, Diesel, Gas)
4) DO NOT INCLUDE - "DEFINITION OF THE ENGINE BRAKE" - if you do not know how to set it up, and THEN THE FUEL CONSUMPTION WILL NOT BE SHOWN!
Car computer - Olivia Drive | OBD2 - ELM327 Ranking History | Auto & Vehicles
Car computer - Olivia Drive | OBD2 - ELM327 daily app ranking in Auto & Vehicles category for the last 30 days.
Car computer - Olivia Drive | OBD2 - ELM327 Worldwide Rankings | Auto & Vehicles
Car computer - Olivia Drive | OBD2 - ELM327 rankings per country in Auto & Vehicles category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.