It was all over the news, the Apple Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) 2014 took place on 2 – 6 June in San Francisco. Among many other announcements, Apple unveiled its new Operating Systems iOS8 and OSX10.10. New tools for developers were also introduced. We will review the major changes that will actually have an impact on App Store Optimization. Are you ready? Let’s do this! iOS8: the big change? It’s official; the Apple App Store …
United States / US English
Car computer - Olivia Drive | OBD2 - ELM327
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Auto & Vehicles||3.0.0||February 09, 2018||4.45|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1518 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 14 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 3.0.0 released on February 09, 2018
* Fix bugs
+ Add Button in settings "Background Work"
Version 2.9.4 released on September 03, 2017
Version 2.9.3 released on July 25, 2017
Version 2.9.1 released on May 12, 2017
* Fix bugs;
+ Added notifications: high temperature, speed, engine speed, low and high voltage;
+ The main screen is redone. Added: fuel level, reserve on the fuel balance, cost of the trip;
+ Added Greek language;
* ATTENTION !!! Changed the travel log! Old data will be deleted!
* Fixed a bug of safe consumption when using voltage on OBD2 and simultaneously with the determination of motor voltage stop
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
This program is car computer for the car which is able to show the basic required parameters:
1) Flow rate cars per hour and 100 kilometers;
2) Consumption of the car at 100 km;
3) Spent fuel for the trip;
4) Distance traveled per trip;
5) Engine speed;
7) The temperature of the engine;
8) The voltage of the car;
9) High speed
Also there is a cumulative log book, a variety of settings for the correct operation of the program, dynamic parameters with charts PID 100 count, read the menu and reset the error.
The advantages of this program:
1) The program runs as a service and it can be minimized during operation to answer the call or read SMS.
2) The program is applied constant is not a constant value of volumetric efficiency of the engine, and a variable schedule of values depending on engine speed. (this is true only for the calculation of the flow of the pressure sensor MAP).
3) There is a correction rate of long-term and short-term correction of the ECU on the car lyamba probes.
4) Apply a mechanism for identifying engine braking on engine load (RND) or FuelSystemStatus as is the mode of FSS + SPEED or blackout.
5) There is a reading mode parameters Group request that can update data such as Renault Duster at speeds up to 10 times per second!
Car computer - Olivia Drive | OBD2 - ELM327 Ranking History | Auto & Vehicles
Car computer - Olivia Drive | OBD2 - ELM327 daily app ranking in Auto & Vehicles category for the last 30 days.
Car computer - Olivia Drive | OBD2 - ELM327 Worldwide Rankings | Auto & Vehicles
Car computer - Olivia Drive | OBD2 - ELM327 rankings per country in Auto & Vehicles category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
On September the 1st, Apple officially announced some major changes regarding the App Store. App names will now have a limit of 50 characters. Plus, obsolete and abandoned apps will be removed starting September 7, 2016. More info below. Apple continues improving the App Store discoverability Apple app discovery has always been controversial. With over 2 million of apps in the App Store, both app developers and app users’ experiences are often affected. Indeed, app …