Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
"Canon Print Service is software that can print simply from the menus of applications that support Android's printing subsystem. It can print from smart phones and tablets using Canon printers connected to wireless networks.
- Switching between color and black-and-white printing
- 2-sided printing
- 2 on 1 printing
- Borderless printing
- Stapling pages
- Setting paper types
- Secure printing
- Department ID management
- PDF direct printing
- Printer discovery by specifying IP address
- Recall from the share menu
* Items that can be set vary depending on the printer you are using.
If you are using a mobile terminal with Android 6 or earlier installed:
You need to activate the Canon Print Service for printing using it. The Canon Print Service is not activated immediately after installation. Activate it using one of the following methods.
- Tap the icon displayed in the notification area immediately after installation, and activate the service in the displayed settings screen.
- Tap [Settings] > [Printing] > [Canon Print Service], and activate the service in the displayed settings screen.
* If you are using a mobile terminal with Android 7 or later installed, the service is automatically activated after installation.
- Canon Inkjet Printers
PIXMA TS9100 series, TS8100 series, TS6100 series, TR8500 series, TR7500 series, TS5100 series, TS3100 series, E3100 series, TS9000 series, TS8000 series, TS6000 series, TS5000 series, MG3000 series, E470 series, G4000 series, MG7700 series, MG6900 series, MG6800 series, MG5700 series, MG3600 series, G3000 series, MX490 series, E480 series, PRO-10S, PRO-100S, MG7500 series, MG6700 series, MG6600 series, MG5600 series, MG2900 series, iP110, E460 series, MX530 series, MX470 series, iP8700 series, iX6800 series, E560 series, MG7100 series, MG6500 series, MG6400 series, MG5500 series, MG3500 series, MX920 series, MX720 series, MX520 series, MX450 series, PRO-1v1.1, MG6300 series, MG5400 series, MG4200 series, MG3200 series, iP7200 series, PRO-10, PRO-100, MX890 series, MX710 series, MX510 series, MX430 series, MG8200 series, MG6200 series, MG5300 series, MG4100 series, MG3100 series, MX880 series, MX420 series, MX410 series, MG8100 series, MG6100 series, MG5200 series, MP495 series, MX870 series, MX350 series, MX340 series, MP990 series, MP640 series, MP560 series
MAXIFY MB5400 series, MB5100 series, MB2700 series, MB2100 series, iB4100 series, MB5300 series, MB5000 series, MB2300 series, MB2000 series, iB4000 series
imagePROGRAF PRO series, imagePROGRAF TX series
* When using this application, the largest output size of the PRO-1000 is A3 extended.
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE series
- Color imageRUNNER series
- imageRUNNER series
- Color imageCLASS series
- imageCLASS series
- i-SENSYS series
- imagePRESS series
- LBP series
- Satera series
- Laser Shot series
- Compact Photo Printers
SELPHY CP900, CP910, CP1200, CP1300
- Terminals with Android 4.4.2 (KitKat) or later installed."
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool