This week, we’re having the pleasure to present you to our German ASO expert Johannes, from Growfirst. Discover his background, app marketing experiences and insights on organic growth strategies. 1. Tell us a bit about yourself and your company? I’m 25, from Munich & began my journey in the field of app marketing during the 6. semester of my bachelor’s degree. Back then I worked at the mobile development agency NEXT Munich as an inhouse …
United States / US English
Fuel Manager (Consumption)
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Auto & Vehicles||19.15||November 30, 2017||4.31|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1636 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 8 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 19.15 released on November 30, 2017
Version 26.01 released on November 15, 2017
Version 20.06 released on November 06, 2017
Version 25.03 released on August 23, 2017
+ Optimization of work (launch twice as fast).
x Fix bugs.
+ Added language selection in the settings.
+ Added new vehicle fields.
+ Different vehicles have different settings for cards and filters.
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Fuel Manager will help control the cost of fuel and know when they have exceeded the budget.
THE FIRST APPLICATION IN THE GOOGLE PLAY WITH FULL SUPPORT FOR DUAL-FUEL CONSUMPTION CALCULATION OF FUEL (GAS + PETROL)
• Calculation of of fuel consumption - for one or two tanks (combined and separate statistics)
• Detailed statistics and comparative graphs
• Forecast of remaining fuel
• Road Calculator rundown, path cost, and the necessary fuel
• Export and import data (TSV)
• 16 themes
• Flexible settings (unit and interface)
• Widgets for quick addition of records
• Sync with the cloud, and between devices (using Dropbox API - Pro)
• Several vehicles (Pro)
• No ads. Absolutely.
What better than other
• calculation consumption of bi-fuel systems
• Universal calculation of fuel consumption (full tank, milestones, calculation ща residues)
• Prediction of remaining fuel
Answers to your questions, and detailed help can be found on the project website - http://kb2soft.ru/en
• To calculate the statistics needed at least two "final" record. These entries are - filling to complete, checkpoint, tank rest. The more entries, the more periods of calculation and the statistics more accurate.
• The most accurate results you get with regular refuels to complete. Use the "checkpoint" when you understand what it is and why.
• The program is continually evolving. If you have doubts about the loyalty of calculation or other questions - write to email@example.com - I will try to answer as quickly as possible.
Fuel Manager (Consumption) Ranking History | Auto & Vehicles
Fuel Manager (Consumption) daily app ranking in Auto & Vehicles category for the last 30 days.
Fuel Manager (Consumption) Worldwide Rankings | Auto & Vehicles
Fuel Manager (Consumption) rankings per country in Auto & Vehicles category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
At its Worldwide Developer Conference, Apple announced a huge update to iTunes Connect. Developers will now be able to get more analytics helping them to manage their apps and marketing campaigns. They will also be able to actually track their app engagement and retention throughout very interesting metrics on which we will focus in this blog article. What’s new? Along with a brand new design, app previews, app bundles and TestFlight beta testing, Apple introduced …