In this guest post, Dom Bracher, co-founder at Tapdaq, shares his expertise with us and describes the 3 most important metrics in mobile marketing. If you’re new to mobile analytics, this article will certainly help you getting started! In the world of mobile analytics there are now a vast number of metrics which you need to be tracking in order to determine the overall health of your application. In fact, one of the biggest challenges …
United States / US English
Fuel Manager (Consumption)
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Auto & Vehicles||26.01||October 15, 2017||4.31|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1636 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 8 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 26.01 released on October 15, 2017
Version 25.03 released on August 23, 2017
+ Optimization of work (launch twice as fast).
x Fix bugs.
+ Added language selection in the settings.
+ Added new vehicle fields.
+ Different vehicles have different settings for cards and filters.
Version 25.02 released on August 20, 2017
Version 24.50 released on June 24, 2017
+ New fuel card.
+ Improved widget.
+ Improved fuel charts.
x Correcting the error in the lack of calculation of fuel consumption.
+ Other inconspicuous improvements and fixes.
! July 1, 2013 was the first release on the 4PDA forum.
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Fuel Manager will help control the cost of fuel and know when they have exceeded the budget.
THE FIRST APPLICATION IN THE GOOGLE PLAY WITH FULL SUPPORT FOR DUAL-FUEL CONSUMPTION CALCULATION OF FUEL (GAS + PETROL)
• Calculation of of fuel consumption - for one or two tanks (combined and separate statistics)
• Detailed statistics and comparative graphs
• Forecast of remaining fuel
• Road Calculator rundown, path cost, and the necessary fuel
• Export and import data (TSV)
• 16 themes
• Flexible settings (unit and interface)
• Widgets for quick addition of records
• Sync with the cloud, and between devices (using Dropbox API - Pro)
• Several vehicles (Pro)
• No ads. Absolutely.
What better than other
• calculation consumption of bi-fuel systems
• Universal calculation of fuel consumption (full tank, milestones, calculation ща residues)
• Prediction of remaining fuel
Answers to your questions, and detailed help can be found on the project website - http://kb2soft.ru/en
• To calculate the statistics needed at least two "final" record. These entries are - filling to complete, checkpoint, tank rest. The more entries, the more periods of calculation and the statistics more accurate.
• The most accurate results you get with regular refuels to complete. Use the "checkpoint" when you understand what it is and why.
• The program is continually evolving. If you have doubts about the loyalty of calculation or other questions - write to email@example.com - I will try to answer as quickly as possible.
Fuel Manager (Consumption) Ranking History | Auto & Vehicles
Fuel Manager (Consumption) daily app ranking in Auto & Vehicles category for the last 30 days.
Fuel Manager (Consumption) Worldwide Rankings | Auto & Vehicles
Fuel Manager (Consumption) rankings per country in Auto & Vehicles category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Once again, we’re having the pleasure to collaborate with ComboApp. Our new guest post highlights the importance of competition monitoring in your ASO and app marketing strategies. Find out 5 key elements to monitor, track and analyze in order to get ahead of your competitors. « Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer. » This quote, although attributed to Sun-tzu, a Chinese military strategist in 400BC, couldn’t be more true in today’s mobile app …