This week, we’re having the pleasure to welcome a new guest post from Andrew Gazdecki, founder and CEO of Biznessapps, mobile app builder for small businesses. You have a brilliant app idea but have no clue where to start? Read this post and learn how to create your first app. If you got entrepreneur in your blood, I would be willing to bet that there are nights you are up late because your brain won’t …
United States / US English
League of Monkeys,
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Games - Racing||1.8.61||November 28, 2017||4.3|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1580 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 18 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 1.8.61 released on November 28, 2017
Version 1.8.70 released on November 13, 2017
Version 1.9.7 released on August 25, 2017
- An exciting new real world track to compete on.
- A new burnout drivers car, AGROXA!
- A new skin for the drivers car FEAR.
- You can now change you Language to "Aussie" in the settings panel.
- Real world drivers cars now have their own tab in the garage store.
Version 1.9.5 released on July 03, 2017
- Fixed a bug that was crashing the game on start for some devices.
- Fixed various visual bugs related to car appearance.
- Fixed an issue with engines not displaying correctly on some devices.
- Optimizations to the screenshot mode.
- Tweaks to the Brashernats crane view camera.
- Performance improvements and other minor bug fixes.
- Added restore purchases button.
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Torque Burnout is an unashamedly over the top 'driving' game which combines the best parts of every racing game!
Grip the wheel, put your foot to the floor and drive like a maniac, completing donuts and drifts like a champion. Evolve your ride and push it to its limits, rally the crowd into a frenzy and then push it some more to reign supreme as the BURNOUT KING!
- Realistic burnout simulation complete with gorgeous smoke, bursting tires and flaming engines!
- A wide variety of cars each with unique handling and customization.
- Thundering engine sounds that will send chills down your spine.
- More cars.
- More challenges.
- 2012 model high end device or newer is recommended to play.
- A network connection is recommended but not required to play.
- Torque Burnout is free to play. In game credits can be purchased using real money via in-app purchases.
Any problems? Any questions? Any suggestions? We'd love to hear from you!
The game require access to the following permissions:
- Access to the devices Photos/Media/Files is required to use the screenshot feature.
- Access to the devices Phone is required for authentication of the apps social media features.
Torque Burnout Ranking History | Games - Racing
Torque Burnout daily app ranking in Games - Racing category for the last 30 days.
Torque Burnout Worldwide Rankings | Games - Racing
Torque Burnout rankings per country in Games - Racing category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
We had the great opportunity to contribute once again to Apptamin’s blog (app preview video company), hosted by Sylvain Gauchet. This guest post is a complete and up-to-date guide to iOS app name and keywords optimization. Find everything you need to know to master your Apple App Store keywords optimization and improve your discoverability. Learn effective strategies from data driven case studies. Read the entire post on Apptamin’s blog. Your app is live and available …