Testing your app before you launch is more than advised; it’s inevitable if you want your app to succeed and avoid bad surprises. There are multiple ways of evaluating your app’s efficiency. In this post we will give you various options that hopefully will guide you in your app pre-launch phase. Preliminary Testing with iOS Simulator If you’re an app developer, you probably already know the iOS Simulator, installed as part of the Xcode tools …
United States / US English
Blue Mail - Email & Calendar App
Blue Mail Inc.,
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Productivity||22.214.171.124||April 12, 2018||4.64|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 3304 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 12 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 126.96.36.199 released on April 12, 2018
- Ability to choose default Calendar account and filter
- Bug fixes
Version 188.8.131.52 released on March 13, 2018
- Print emails directly from your Chromebook
- Bug fixes
Version 1.9.4 released on March 06, 2018
Version 184.108.40.206 released on March 01, 2018
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
BlueMail is a free, beautifully designed, universal email client, capable of managing an unlimited number of mail accounts from various providers, allowing for smart push notifications and group emailing while enabling personalization across multiple email accounts. BlueMail is the perfect replacement for your stock email app.
With a powerful unified accounts experience packaged in an intuitive and easy to use design, Blue Mail provides a top notch email service.
ALL YOUR EMAILS IN ONE PLACE
● Multiple providers - Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Outlook, Alto, iCloud and Office 365
● Support for IMAP, POP3 + Exchange (ActiveSync, EWS, 365) Auto Configuration
● Sync multiple mailboxes from all your providers in a Unified Interface
● Instant Push Mail for the widest range of providers (IMAP, Exchange, Office 365, etc.)
● SMARTEST MOBILE NOTIFICATIONS - Quiet Hours, Custom Sounds, Vibrate, LED Light, Snooze Alerts and other preferences per each of your accounts
● GROUP MAIL - Define & Share Groups to quickly send and receive emails
● BEAUTIFUL DARK THEME - with automatic switch between day & night modes
● RICH TEXT SIGNATURE - Easily configure text styles and add your logo
● ANDROID WEAR - Receive and act on notification right from your watch
● MOBILE PRINTING – Integrated with any printer supported by Android such as select plugins
● DYNAMIC SMART CONVERSATIONS – Makes email convenient and easy
● CONFIGURABLE MENUS – Customize your swipe menu and email view actions with what matters to you the most
● APP ICON UNREAD BADGE – See if you have a new email in your inbox directly from your home screen
● DAYS TO SYNC - Customized for offline use
● SCROLLABLE AND UNREAD WIDGETS - Access your emails at a glance
GETTING STUFF DONE
● SET EMAILS TO LATER - Quickly mark emails to be handled later and set reminders so you do not miss them 365 days a year
● MARK EMAILS AS DONE - When you finish handling an email, you can just mark it as done to get it out of the way without having to delete it or reach Zero Inbox by using smart filters
● QUICK FILTERS - Easily filter emails by unread/starred
● SENDER'S IMAGE - Your friends and contacts photos to help you process your incoming mail faster
● SERVICES LOGOS - Easily recognize popular services from their icons
● UNREAD COUNT - On your App icon (for supported devices) or a 1x1 unread widget for any account including Unified Inbox!
● COLOR CODING - Makes it all simple
PRIVATE AND SECURED
● INDUSTRY LEADING ENCRYPTION - Your data is always encrypted to protect all your email
communications and information secured. Blue uses leading industry protocols to secure and protect your data.
● LOCK SCREEN - You can set a timed lock screen to protect your private emails
We ♥ getting your feedback! Please email us: email@example.com
Special thanks to everyone who rates us 5 stars and provides a warm feedback. It's so encouraging for the team!
For news, please follow us on Twitter & Facebook:
Blue Mail - Email & Calendar App Ranking History | Productivity
Blue Mail - Email & Calendar App daily app ranking in Productivity category for the last 30 days.
Blue Mail - Email & Calendar App Worldwide Rankings | Productivity
Blue Mail - Email & Calendar App rankings per country in Productivity category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
This week, we’re interviewing Nathan Vander Heyden, founder of TranslateLab (app localization agency). Discover the atypical background of Nathan, who started as a freelance translator and ended up founding his own company to help indie developers localize their App Store Optimization (ASO) globally. 1. Tell us a bit about yourself and your company. How long have you been involved in ASO or app marketing? I started working as a freelance translator, mainly in the automotive …