App reviews are gaining more and more importance in terms of ASO. Especially since the last change in the App Store algorithm, aiming at “humanizing” the app world… Like a small tree in the tropical rainforest… Today, there’s more than 1000 new mobile apps launched everyday and a total of over 1,000,000 in the App Store. Your app stands no chance to be seen by users if you don’t work on several factors in order …
United States / US English
Sitter: Manage Your Sitters
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Parenting||4.5.0||April 16, 2018||3.23|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 4232 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 5 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 4.5.0 released on April 16, 2018
Version 4.4.1 released on March 29, 2018
- Improved availability determination when creating a booking. If a sitter is already booked during the selected times, they will not be selected to receive a notification.
- Improved time selection. We'll now create the booking in the timezone of the booking's location, rather than the timezone on the parent's profile.
- Added support to help guide new users through the profile completion process.
- Several bug fixes and UI enhancements throughout.
Version 4.2.1 released on January 29, 2018
Fix to prevent the app from crashing for some users
Version 4.1.0 released on December 28, 2017
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
As featured in Mashable, the #1 app for managing your babysitters just got even better. Book and pay your own babysitters instantly, then find new babysitters through friends or in your neighborhood, hassle-free. Want to always get a sitter when you need one? The secret is to build a team of sitters you trust. Sitter makes it ridiculously easy.
Created by parents, Sitter takes all the hassle and annoyances out of using and finding babysitters. With the tap of a button, you can book your favorite sitters, manage the info they need from emergency contacts to bedtime routines, and pay them!
PARENTS LOVE SITTER
“Must-have app for every parent!” ~Colorado Parent Magazine
"This app has literally changed my life as a busy working mom. It makes finding, booking, and paying sitters so easy! Could not recommend it enough! You won’t be disappointed.” ~iOS Review, Boulder Momma 7
"Love this app! Finding a babysitter is never a limiting factor for our family anymore.” ~iOS Review, Jjungman
"Greatest app ever for booking sitters." ~iOS Review, Jbird8282
RIDICULOUSLY EASY - HOW SITTER WORKS
1. Import your sitters' phone numbers from your contact list. It’s completely private! We don’t share their info or spam them.
2. Select a date and time.
3. Tap "Send".
Sitter sends a message to your sitters with the details. They reply with a “Y” or “N” to accept or decline. The first one to accept gets the job! They don’t even need the app!
At the end of the night, confirm the amount and tap "Pay". You’re done!
FIND A BABYSITTER IN SECONDS NOT WEEKS
When you need to hire a new babysitter, the best way to find them is through friends. Connect with friends to create a private network of parents and trusted sitters, so you can find new sitters quickly, based on your friends' recommendations.
New to an area? Find sitters in your neighborhood too!
AWESOME FEATURES FOR PARENTS
• Use it with sitters you already know and love from Grandma to the neighborhood teen - they don’t need the app!
• Sitters you use have info they need such as emergency contacts, allergies, and bedtime routines at their fingertips.
• Send a request to all your babysitters or just your favorites.
• Manage your nanny’s schedule with repeat bookings.
• Add notes to a booking so your sitter knows exactly when to take Johnny to soccer.
• Pay your babysitter securely using any major credit card - they get a direct deposit.
• In-app timer keeps track of time and calculates how much you owe.
• Get names of new sitters from friends in the app. No more remembering where you scribbled that sitter's name.
• Hide a sitter so you don’t have to share Grandma with friends.
SWEET FEATURES FOR BABYSITTERS TOO
• Keep track of all your babysitting gigs and quickly pull up directions to their house.
• Don’t worry about remembering everything - emergency contacts, allergies, and bedtime routines are at your fingertips.
• Get more babysitting jobs through people you know and trust.
• Want to find families in your neighborhood? You can! And you can feel safer knowing your profile is only discoverable by families in your neighborhood who have complete profiles. It’s never public.
• Get paid by credit card. The money gets deposited directly to your account. Ka-Ching!
• Keep track of your families’ names and contact info.
• Receive instant notifications, reminders, and messages from parents.
• Long night? Easily keep tabs on how much time you have left until the parents come home.
Whether you’re going out for a night on the town, or just need to get stuff done, kid-free, Sitter has your back. Sitter helps babysitters find jobs and is the best babysitter app for parents looking to hire, book, or pay a babysitter. Ditch the excuses. If you’ve got Sitter, you’ve got a babysitter waiting. It’s time to go out.
We love to hear from you! We want to build a product you love so contact us with any feedback.
Visit us at http://sitter.me
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sitter: Manage Your Sitters Ranking History | Parenting
Sitter: Manage Your Sitters daily app ranking in Parenting category for the last 30 days.
Sitter: Manage Your Sitters Worldwide Rankings | Parenting
Sitter: Manage Your Sitters rankings per country in Parenting category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
This week, we’re interviewing Nathan Vander Heyden, founder of TranslateLab (app localization agency). Discover the atypical background of Nathan, who started as a freelance translator and ended up founding his own company to help indie developers localize their App Store Optimization (ASO) globally. 1. Tell us a bit about yourself and your company. How long have you been involved in ASO or app marketing? I started working as a freelance translator, mainly in the automotive …