Today, we’re having the pleasure to interview another of our ASO experts, Lee Blyth, founder of Approots (app full stack growth company). 1. Tell us a bit about yourself and your company? I’ve been working in Mobile Marketing and ASO for a long time. I’m from London (born and bred) and have been in Mobile most of my career, starting at Microsoft in 2007 when the iPhone 1 launched. My consultancy, Approots, is a full …
United States / US English
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Education||0.140||January 18, 2018||4.31|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name is too short.
Show more >
Titles weight a lot in the Play Store algorithm. You can use up to 30 characters so try to add a few important keywords in your title. This will increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1827 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 5 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 0.140 released on January 18, 2018
- Multimedia Enhancements
- Email Event History
- Bug fixes
Version 0.139 released on November 24, 2017
Version 0.138 released on October 30, 2017
Version 0.132 released on September 05, 2017
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Bloomz is the FREE award-winning app that saves teachers lots of time in all parent communications, while creating a supportive classroom community.
“Make your life easier by consolidating all of your communications and coordination with parents.” – WeAreTeachers
“If you’re looking for ways to build relationships with and between families, check out Bloomz!” – The Cornerstone for Teachers
“There’s one app that does it all, it’s called Bloomz.” – Vicki Davis (CoolCatTeacher)
Bloomz makes it easy for teachers to securely share photos, classroom updates and reach parents instantly through messaging, as well as to coordinate events (like PT Conferences) and sign up for volunteers.
With Bloomz teachers can:
- Post class updates and share pictures, and see who’s viewing them
- Manage events and calendar, with built-in reminders
- Schedule Parent-Teacher Conferences in seconds
- Sign up volunteers in a few easy steps
- Message one or more parents, without sharing their cell phone number
- Send alerts notifications for urgent matters, to both phone and email in one click.
- Invite parents via email or class code for privacy
With Bloomz parents can:
- Sign up FREE and be notified via SMS/TEXT messaging
- Choose between push and email notifications, as well as their frequency
- Read posts in their preferred language with one-click translations (80 languages available)
- Communicate with other parents for play dates, carpooling and more
- New Education Product of 2016 – EdTech Digest
- 2015 Awards of Excellence – Tech & Learning
- The National Parenting Center Seal of Approval
- Top 20 Most Promising K12 Technology – CIO Review
- People’s Choice Award – Stevie Awards
Bloomz Ranking History | Education
Bloomz daily app ranking in Education category for the last 30 days.
Bloomz Worldwide Rankings | Education
Bloomz rankings per country in Education category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
To start this new year 2017, we had the pleasure to contribute to WooRank’s blog (SEO checker platform). For the occasion, we thought of providing a thorough recap of the latest ASO best practices. Find everything you need to know in this ASO guide to boost your app in 2017. Read the entire post on WooRank’s blog. Did you know that there are now over 2 million apps on the Apple Store and Google Play …