This week, we’re having the pleasure to collaborate once again with Leanplum, mobile marketing platform. In this article, find five push notifications strategies that will help you increase your app engagement. Read the entire post on Leanplum blog. Sometimes, you have a great app, but lack engagement. Or you drive downloads, but your retention is low. There are two possibilities here: you need to optimize certain user flows, or you’re missing out on key opportunities …
United States / US English
Elvista Media Solutions,
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Games - Board||2.6.8||November 12, 2017||4.22|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 2045 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 21 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 2.6.8 released on November 12, 2017
- fixed issue with displaying wrong player level
- improved network stability
- player receives lose if he suspends application more than 3 times during game
Version 2.6.4 released on October 27, 2017
Version 2.6.0 released on August 10, 2017
- fixed Google Play authorization problem
Version 2.5.9 released on July 11, 2017
- network stability fixes
- add chips with flags of Honduras, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Syria and Republic of Macedonia
- fixed bug where opponents faced in tournaments could be incorrect level for current tournament
- minor fixes
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
*** Over 10 million downloads! ***
Checkers board game (Draughts, dame, damas – various languages) is well-known ancient game, that still very popular over the world for its simple rules and addictive gameplay, which hide deep tactics and variability.
Play Checkers Online – a special mode where you can compete with other players. Gain new levels and ranks, climb up in leaderboards (daily, weekly and global) or play in special Tournaments with awards. Use your awards to obtain and customize design of your Checkers pieces. Checkers Online mode is completely free. It uses «energy» which can be obtained in many ways: as daily rewards, defeating your opponents or wining in the tournaments.
Game also supports offline mode where you have plenty of game modes to choose from. For example, Russian, English/American Checkers, International or Brazil Draughts. And we have some special guest here for you. It's called Random Checkers and it's completely fun and addictive. Let the random generator decides how many pieces will be on board, where they will stand and what rules apply. Also you can disable force jump option via Settings.
• Online Checkers mode with leaderboards, levels, ranks, customization and ELO-rating
• User profile with detailed statistics, also you can change nick and upload your own avatar
• Search opponent with desired game level or play with friends via private room or ID
• Online tournaments with cups and awards
• Chat in online mode
• 14 game types: English/American Draughts, International (Checkers 10x10), Russian, American Pool, Giveaway Checkers, Diagonal, Thai, Turkish, Italian, Sparse, Self-Eaters, Brazilian, Blind and Random Checkers (10x10 random placed pieces with changing movement rules).
• 4 difficulty levels
• Excellent graphics
• 2D and 3D perspective modes
• Unlimited undo function
• Play with friend via "Hot-seat" mode
• Over 100 special designs for checkers pieces & 4 board designs
Checkers Elite Ranking History | Games - Board
Checkers Elite daily app ranking in Games - Board category for the last 30 days.
Checkers Elite Worldwide Rankings | Games - Board
Checkers Elite rankings per country in Games - Board category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Today, we’re having the pleasure to interview another of our ASO experts, Lee Blyth, founder of Approots (app full stack growth company). 1. Tell us a bit about yourself and your company? I’ve been working in Mobile Marketing and ASO for a long time. I’m from London (born and bred) and have been in Mobile most of my career, starting at Microsoft in 2007 when the iPhone 1 launched. My consultancy, Approots, is a full …