Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
*** Over 10 million downloads! ***
Checkers board game (Draughts, dame, damas – various languages) is well-known ancient game, that still very popular over the world for its simple rules and addictive gameplay, which hide deep tactics and variability.
Play Checkers Online – a special mode where you can compete with other players. Gain new levels and ranks, climb up in leaderboards (daily, weekly and global) or play in special Tournaments with awards. Use your awards to obtain and customize design of your Checkers pieces. Checkers Online mode is completely free. It uses «energy» which can be obtained in many ways: as daily rewards, defeating your opponents or wining in the tournaments.
Game also supports offline mode where you have plenty of game modes to choose from. For example, Russian, English/American Checkers, International or Brazil Draughts. And we have some special guest here for you. It's called Random Checkers and it's completely fun and addictive. Let the random generator decides how many pieces will be on board, where they will stand and what rules apply. Also you can disable force jump option via Settings.
• Online Checkers mode with leaderboards, levels, ranks, customization and ELO-rating
• User profile with detailed statistics, also you can change nick and upload your own avatar
• Search opponent with desired game level or play with friends via private room or ID
• Online tournaments with cups and awards
• Chat in online mode
• 14 game types: English/American Draughts, International (Checkers 10x10), Russian, American Pool, Giveaway Checkers, Diagonal, Thai, Turkish, Italian, Sparse, Self-Eaters, Brazilian, Blind and Random Checkers (10x10 random placed pieces with changing movement rules).
• 4 difficulty levels
• Excellent graphics
• 2D and 3D perspective modes
• Unlimited undo function
• Play with friend via "Hot-seat" mode
• Over 100 special designs for checkers pieces & 4 board designs
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.