A/B testing is an extremely powerful way to increase conversions. If you own a website or a mobile application, you have no excuse not to use A/B testing. Indeed, it is extremely easy to implement. There are many specialized tools online that can help you to set up your A/B testing campaign. This blog article will give a general overview of this increasingly popular marketing technique, especially in app marketing. We’ll also give you our …
United States / US English
Parkmobile - A Smarter Way to Park
Parkmobile USA, Inc.,
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Maps & Navigation||6.2.4||February 06, 2018||4.28|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 3141 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
You could add some screenshots.
Show more >
We only found 4 screenshots. It is recommended to use all 8 available slots. Make sure to include some text to describe your app on each screenshot. Don’t forget showcase your best features on the first screenshots as they will be displayed in the Search Results on the Play Store.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 6.2.4 released on February 06, 2018
- Updated Visa Checkout experience
- Various bug fixes and enhancements
Version 6.2.1 released on December 21, 2017
- New "Find My Car" feature
- Minor bug fixes and enhancements
Version 5.2.1 released on August 15, 2017
Version 5.2.0 released on August 10, 2017
- Various bug fixes and enhancements.
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Parkmobile provides a new and better way to pay for parking using your mobile phone, making paid parking is easier than ever! Parkmobile allows you to:
• Pay for parking with your phone. No more quarters!
• Reserve parking in advance and guarantee your space.
• Save time going back to the meter -- just extend your parking time from the app.
• Know when your parking time is almost up with our simple notifications.
• Stop worrying about a dysfunctional parking meter.
• Find the best parking spots.
• Locate your car with GPS.
• Save your car and payment information for future use.
• Quickly change vehicle information for guest cars.
• Optional notifications to tell you when your paid parking will expire in 15 minutes.
• Secure online access to your parking data, so you can track your parking expenses, change your account settings or print a report. You can also easily export information for expense reimbursements or taxes.
• You can register multiple vehicles to one cell phone number and multiple cell phones may be registered to one vehicle.
You’ll find Parkmobile in private and public parking lots, on city streets, at airports, stadiums and just about anywhere you park. Millions of people have signed up. Registering with us is quick, easy, free, and you’re under no obligation to use Parkmobile. Some of our most popular locations include:
• Top Cities: New York City (NYC), Atlanta, Washington DC, Houston, Indianapolis, Minneapolis, Fort Worth, Pittsburgh, Los Angeles, St. Louis, Charlotte, New Orleans, Miami, Oakland, Chicago, Milwaukee, Boston, Palm City Market, Newport Beach, Ponce City Market, Santa Cruz, Providence, Los Angeles (LA), New Orleans
• Airports: Chicago O’Hare, Chicago Midway, Washington Thurgood Marshall, New Orleans International, George Bush International
• Universities: University of Wisconsin, Cornell University, University of Arkansas, Arizona State University, University of Southern California
• Transit authorities: MTA (NY), CTA (Chicago), METRA (Chicago), RTD (Denver)
• Venues: Fenway Park (Boston), Soldier Field (Chicago), Wrigley Field (Chicago), Barclays Center (NYC), Prudential Center (Newark)
For a complete list of our locations and parking garages, go to www.parkmobile.com.
Description of permissions used by the app:
• Network Communication - Needed to communicate with the parking servers.
• Your Location - Part of the maps/GPS functionality
• Read phone state and identity - Used to autofill phone number during new user registration
• Your accounts - Used to autofill email address during new user registration
• Camera - Used for scanning QR codes stickers for parking
• Storage - For saving app settings to the phone.
• Control Near-Field Communication - Used for scanning NFC stickers for parking
Parkmobile USA is an American-based company with offices and a call center in the U.S. We’re one of the largest cashless parking providers in the country.
We hope you park with us soon!
Parkmobile - A Smarter Way to Park Ranking History | Maps & Navigation
Parkmobile - A Smarter Way to Park daily app ranking in Maps & Navigation category for the last 30 days.
Parkmobile - A Smarter Way to Park Worldwide Rankings | Maps & Navigation
Parkmobile - A Smarter Way to Park rankings per country in Maps & Navigation category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
This week, we’re having the pleasure to collaborate once again with Leanplum, mobile marketing platform. In this article, find five push notifications strategies that will help you increase your app engagement. Read the entire post on Leanplum blog. Sometimes, you have a great app, but lack engagement. Or you drive downloads, but your retention is low. There are two possibilities here: you need to optimize certain user flows, or you’re missing out on key opportunities …