United States / US English
FX File Explorer
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Business||188.8.131.52||April 03, 2018||4.38|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 2355 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 10 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 184.108.40.206 released on April 03, 2018
Major user interface updates: more fluid/animated user experience, revamped card/list views with large "full-bleed" image previews.
New unified user interface for context menus and item selection.
Major updates to "Recent" section with ability to view items by type.
General UI improvements including separate Web Access/FX Connect screens, improved image viewer, video player, and archive creator.
7.0.1, .2: Fixes and UI tweaks per user feedback.
7.0.3: New themes.
Version 220.127.116.11 released on December 14, 2017
Icon and aesthetic updates to home screen, audio, apps, and cleaning tools.
FX Widget now supports adding any home screen icon to launcher desktop.
Improved thumbnail rendering performance and caching.
"Storage Overview" plots show disk usage in top-level folders, including local storage, cloud, and network shares.
Sort order and icon can be customized and saved for individual folders.
Display-as-icon now shows size/date overlay when sorted by size/date.
Version 18.104.22.168 released on August 31, 2017
Version 22.214.171.124 released on August 20, 2017
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
FX File Explorer features a Material Design UI and new ways to transfer your files between devices and computers:
* SMBv2 support.
* New "FX Connect" transfers files from phone-to-phone with Wi-Fi Direct. Supports NFC to connect two phones by physically touching their backs together. (requires FX+)
* New "Web Access" enables transfer and management of files and media from your computer's web browser. You can drag-and-drop entire folders to your phone from your computer, or stream your phone's music playlists to your computer over Wi-Fi. (requires FX+)
FX is a file explorer built to make working with files and media on your phone or tablet as easy as it is on your computer:
* Productivity-oriented "Home Screen": Directly access your important folders, media, and cloud storage
* Multiple window support, with dual-view mode to see two windows at once
* "Usage View" mode shows the total size and content makeup of every folder, as you browse and manage files
* Support for most file archive formats
FX protects your privacy:
* No advertisements
* No tracking of user activity: FX does not ever "phone home"
* Built by NextApp, Inc., a US corporation founded in 2002; all proprietary code was developed in-house
The optional FX+ Add-On module enables more functionality:
* Access networked computers, including FTP, SSH FTP, WebDAV, and Windows Networking (SMB1 and SMB2)
* Connect to cloud storage including Google Drive, Dropbox, SugarSync, Box, SkyDrive, and OwnCloud
* Manage installed applications, with support for browsing applications based on their required permissions
* Create and explore inside AES-256/AES-128 encrypted zip files
* Browse audio content by artist/album/playlist; manage and organize playlists
* Directly browse photo and video folders
* Encrypted password keyring (use one password to access network and cloud locations)
FX includes a number of built-in editing/viewing applets:
* Text Editor (with undo/redo history, cut/paste, search, and pinch-to-zoom)
* Binary (Hex) Viewer
* Image Viewer
* Media Player and pop-up Audio Player
* Zip, Tar, GZip, Bzip2, 7zip archive creators and extractors
* RAR file extractor
* Shell Script Executor
FX File Explorer Ranking History | Business
FX File Explorer daily app ranking in Business category for the last 30 days.
FX File Explorer Worldwide Rankings | Business
FX File Explorer rankings per country in Business category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.