United States / US English
Win the White House
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Games - Educational||1.1.3||July 15, 2016||4.02|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1963 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 8 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 1.1.3 released on July 15, 2016
Version 1.1.2 released on May 26, 2016
Version 1.1.1 released on February 29, 2016
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Running for the presidency isn't easy! In Win the White House, manage your very own presidential campaign by debating your opponents, strategically raising funds, polling voters, launching media campaigns, and making personal appearances. Keep a close eye on the map as you battle for electoral votes.
Played 3.5 million+ times on iCivics.org, this NEW and IMPROVED version of Win the White House includes all new ways to put your stamp on your campaign:
- More avatars
- New campaign slogans
- Running mate options
-Maverick Option for creating your platform
- Refreshed content, art and game play
- Option to print your personalised campaign materials
Sign up for an iCivics account to earn Impact Points and game-based achievements!
Teachers: Check out our classroom resources for Win the White House. Just visit www.icivics.org!
Learning Objectives: Your students will ...
-Explain the electoral process (primary and general elections, Electoral College)
-Identify the influence of the media in forming public opinion
-Analyze how parts of a whole interact to produce outcomes in complex systems
1. Create a candidate. Pick an avatar, home state, political party, and campaign slogan.
2. Choose the issues that matter to you. Battle it out with other presidential hopefuls in a primary debate by choosing the best arguments for the issues you care about.
3. Win the primaries. The primary season doubles as the game tutorial in Win the White House. Gain campaign skills by spending time and resources in Iowa and New Hampshire.
4. Win the election. As the party candidate, you must work to gain and keep momentum through targeted media campaigns and personal appearances. Running for office isn't cheap, so you'll need to find funding in friendly states. Your ability to poll will also keep you in the know and help guide you to a presidential victory!
Win the White House Ranking History | Games - Educational
Win the White House daily app ranking in Games - Educational category for the last 30 days.
Win the White House Worldwide Rankings | Games - Educational
Win the White House rankings per country in Games - Educational category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.