Your app is great, your icon stands out, your screenshots are done… it’s now time to write your description! I know, I know… it’s not the most exciting part, but it is still a very important factor to work on in your App Marketing strategy. Let me help you with these 5 tips to write the best description possible… Why description matters… A LOT Description copy can be really tricky. Optimizing it is however a …
United States / US English
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Health & Fitness||4.16.0||August 01, 2017||3.97|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1299 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
You could add some screenshots.
Show more >
We only found 4 screenshots. It is recommended to use all 8 available slots. Make sure to include some text to describe your app on each screenshot. Don’t forget showcase your best features on the first screenshots as they will be displayed in the Search Results on the Play Store.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 4.16.0 released on August 01, 2017
• Medical Bill Pay is now available in all regions and Spanish language is enabled in Southern California, Georgia, and Northwest states
• All-new Pharmacy center is available in Northern California and Mid-Atlantic states, and all regions get push notifications indicating when medications have shipped or are ready for pick up at the pharmacy
• KP app now offers Spanish language capability for Colorado and Georgia
Version 4.15.0 released on June 06, 2017
• Updated look and feel throughout the app
• Medical Bill Pay now available in Northern California, Colorado, and Mid-Atlantic states
• All-new Pharmacy center available in Hawaii, Georgia, and Colorado
• Pharmacy pick-up orders now display cost estimates
• Pharmacy mail orders now include links to track shipments
• First-time Video Visits users presented all-new interactive tutorial
• Defect fixes and enhancements
Version 4.14.1 released on May 02, 2017
• Bug Fixes
Version 4.13.0 released on January 25, 2017
• Bug Fixes and Enhancements
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Managing your health care just got easier with the latest version of our app. The redesign includes a colorful new interface, tools that make it faster and easier to use, and new quick-access menus that let you get advice, schedule appointments, and refill prescriptions. And our improved navigation puts the features and information you need within reach at all times.
NOTE: Former Group Health members and Washington residents outside of Vancouver/Longview are unable to use the Kaiser Permanente app at this time. Download the Kaiser Permanente for Washington app to quickly and easily manage your health care
• Health plan members can sign into the app using their kp.org user ID and password to access our secure features, including:
• Messages: Email your doctor or Member Services with non-urgent questions, privately and securely.
• Appointments: Schedule, view, and cancel appointments with your doctor’s office and see information about past visits.
• Pharmacy: Refill prescriptions for yourself or another member, check the status of a prescription order, and see a list of all your medications.
• Medical Record: See your health history at your fingertips, including your allergies and immunizations, any ongoing health conditions, and most lab test results.
Kaiser Permanente Ranking History | Health & Fitness
Kaiser Permanente daily app ranking in Health & Fitness category for the last 30 days.
Kaiser Permanente Worldwide Rankings | Health & Fitness
Kaiser Permanente rankings per country in Health & Fitness category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
The Apple App Store is closing for 5 days during the Holiday Season, while this period is actually the busiest in terms of app downloads! We highly encourage you to update your App Store Optimization (ASO) strategy before Christmas in order to benefit from this spike. Discover our latest observations based on download data collected for over 2 years! 2017, busy year for the App Stores! Christmas time and the Holiday season are around the …