It is hard for developers to know which OS (Operating System) to choose when developing an app. Usually, they hesitate between Android or iOS systems. Some people tend to think that an app will be more spread on Android as it is leading the market. Nevertheless, many key factors have to be taken into account to make the best decision. Throughout this article, we are going to explore several important points to consider when choosing …
United States / US English
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints,
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Books & Reference||3.3.0||October 24, 2017||4.69|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name is too short.
Show more >
Titles weight a lot in the Play Store algorithm. You can use up to 30 characters so try to add a few important keywords in your title. This will increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1086 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 20 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 3.3.0 released on October 24, 2017
Version 3.2.1 released on June 21, 2017
· Fingerprint recognition
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Version 3.2.0 released on February 23, 2017
Added the ability to:
• See what temple you’re assigned to.
• Find the five temples nearest to your current location.
• View contact information, ordinance schedules, and other details about all temples.
• Get a reminder before your temple recommend expires.
• See which unit a household is in while viewing the stake directory.
• Long press on an individual in a list to get their contact information.
- Made it easier to add and reorder lists.
- Numerous bug fixes and performance improvements.
Version 3.1.0 released on August 25, 2016
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
The LDS Tools app provides members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints with the ability to contact ward and stake members, access event calendars, and locate Church meetinghouses and temples. Leaders can also access additional membership information and reports.
• Directory. View contact information and photos for the members of your ward and stake.
• Organizations. View ward and stake callings by organization.
• Calendars. View event calendars for your ward and stake.
• Lists. Create custom lists of members in your ward and stake.
• Missionaries. Access contact information for the full-time missionaries assigned to and serving from your ward and stake.
• Meetinghouses. Find meetinghouse locations and addresses, sacrament meeting times, and contact information for bishops.
• Temples. View your assigned temple, temples nearest your current location, ordinance schedules, and temple recommend expiration reminders.
• Reports. Ward and stake leaders may access membership reports for members of their ward and stake.
LDS Tools Ranking History | Books & Reference
LDS Tools daily app ranking in Books & Reference category for the last 30 days.
LDS Tools Worldwide Rankings | Books & Reference
LDS Tools rankings per country in Books & Reference category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
App reviews are gaining more and more importance in terms of ASO. Especially since the last change in the App Store algorithm, aiming at “humanizing” the app world… Like a small tree in the tropical rainforest… Today, there’s more than 1000 new mobile apps launched everyday and a total of over 1,000,000 in the App Store. Your app stands no chance to be seen by users if you don’t work on several factors in order …