Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
The MTA Long Island Rail Road TrainTime App is the official source of information for LIRR customers and provides LIRR Trip Search & Fares (Schedule and fare information from station-to-station), Station Information (connecting services, taxi information, Elevator/Escalator Info, Ticket Office/Waiting Room hours), Service Status (service status, customer alerts, special service notices), Social Media links -- along with information on LIRR News, Deals & Getaways, Lost & Found, TripPlanner+, System Maps, Ticket Machine Assistance, MTA Police, Contact Us (Phone or E-mail), Alternative Travel Info, Bike Policy and MTA Accessibility.
The LIRR TrainTime App allows you to:
• Get personalized, up-to-the-minute Long Island Rail Road (LIRR) train updates, including train status, schedules, fares and related information
• Review individual stations for information related to connecting services (bus connections), taxi information, parking information, escalator/elevator information and status along with Ticket Office & Waiting Room hours.
• Service Status information including real-time train information, detailed information on customer alerts and special service notices (planned or upcoming changes to LIRR service)
• Social Media links to LIRR Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts.
• Additional LIRR Options, including the latest information on LIRR News, Deals & Getaways (Packages, Tours or Deals), Lost & Found Inquiries (link to submit form online), TripPlanner+ (allows you to build a trip using all Transit Options), System Maps (LIRR, NYC Subways & Buses and Metro-North), Ticket Machine Assistance, Contact MTA Police, Contact LIRR (Phone or E-mail), Alternative Travel Information (Penn Station, Jamaica, Atlantic Terminal), LIRR Bike Policy and MTA Accessibility Information.
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.