United States / US English
MTA Long Island Rail Road,
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Maps & Navigation||4.3||April 26, 2018||3.87|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1856 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 5 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 4.3 released on April 26, 2018
Version 4.2 released on September 27, 2016
Improvements and fixes
Version 4.1 released on July 01, 2016
Version 3.0 released on May 05, 2015
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
The MTA Long Island Rail Road TrainTime App is the official source of information for LIRR customers and provides LIRR Trip Search & Fares (Schedule and fare information from station-to-station), Station Information (connecting services, taxi information, Elevator/Escalator Info, Ticket Office/Waiting Room hours), Service Status (service status, customer alerts, special service notices), Social Media links -- along with information on LIRR News, Deals & Getaways, Lost & Found, TripPlanner+, System Maps, Ticket Machine Assistance, MTA Police, Contact Us (Phone or E-mail), Alternative Travel Info, Bike Policy and MTA Accessibility.
The LIRR TrainTime App allows you to:
• Get personalized, up-to-the-minute Long Island Rail Road (LIRR) train updates, including train status, schedules, fares and related information
• Review individual stations for information related to connecting services (bus connections), taxi information, parking information, escalator/elevator information and status along with Ticket Office & Waiting Room hours.
• Service Status information including real-time train information, detailed information on customer alerts and special service notices (planned or upcoming changes to LIRR service)
• Social Media links to LIRR Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts.
• Additional LIRR Options, including the latest information on LIRR News, Deals & Getaways (Packages, Tours or Deals), Lost & Found Inquiries (link to submit form online), TripPlanner+ (allows you to build a trip using all Transit Options), System Maps (LIRR, NYC Subways & Buses and Metro-North), Ticket Machine Assistance, Contact MTA Police, Contact LIRR (Phone or E-mail), Alternative Travel Information (Penn Station, Jamaica, Atlantic Terminal), LIRR Bike Policy and MTA Accessibility Information.
LIRR TrainTime Ranking History | Maps & Navigation
LIRR TrainTime daily app ranking in Maps & Navigation category for the last 30 days.
LIRR TrainTime Worldwide Rankings | Maps & Navigation
LIRR TrainTime rankings per country in Maps & Navigation category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.