United States / US English
Torque Lite (OBD2 & Car)
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Communication||1.2.22||January 13, 2018||3.95|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 2762 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
You could add some screenshots.
Show more >
We only found 2 screenshots. It is recommended to use all 8 available slots. Make sure to include some text to describe your app on each screenshot. Don’t forget showcase your best features on the first screenshots as they will be displayed in the Search Results on the Play Store.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 1.2.22 released on January 13, 2018
* Faster start up of app
* Fix a few more issues with blank screen when starting
* Update to allow BLE adapter connectivity
* Security fix in trip exporter
* Bluetooth select dialog is easier to use
Version 1.2.16 released on December 15, 2015
Look for the pro version, it has many more features than the lite!
* Fixed connection issues some people were having. The Adapter may take a moment to find the correct protocol the first time it connects to the ECU.
Enable 'Faster Communications' in the settings to really speed up sensor updates!
Some of the cheap OBD2 adapters can have problems talking to the vehicle ECU for some manufacturers vehicles - if in doubt, check the adapter is working properly as some cheap ones can be problematic
Version 1.2.12 released on December 14, 2015
Version 1.2.10 released on December 13, 2015
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
See what your car is doing in realtime, get fault codes, sensor data and more!
An OBD II engine ECU diagnostics tool that uses a cheap bluetooth ELM / OBD adapter to connect to your car OBD2 engine management system
Some features include:
* Shows and Resets engine fault codes / DTC trouble codes stored in your car
* Can export map/track log files to Google Earth KML / CSV
* Engine performance data(0 to 60, 0-100, quarter mile, etc) (full version)
* Head up Display / GPS HUD mode perfect for checking your speed at night
* Data Logging functions including web upload and file logging, you can even upload data to your own web server from sensors you choose
* Customisable dashboard with theme support - setup the dashboard with the gauges and dials that you want
* Can help you fix your car and helps keep car repair costs down!
* Turbo Boost gauge support for VW vehicles (in Pro version only)
* MPG for Petrol/Gasoline vehicles. (Pro version has diesel support)
This is the free/basic version - it lets you get a feel for the application and lets you find out if it works with your vehicle / obd2 adapter combination; but may contain some small bugs including not working on some nissan/chrysler/subaru ECUs. The paid version has support for more vehicles and ECU types, looks a lot nicer, and works with more cars / trucks
The paid version has more features (HorsePower,Torque, 0-60 , quarter mile tests, graph data, map / track views) + no adverts and exra dial/display types! and better ABS / Knock sensor support, Transmission temperature support for some makes of car / trucks (GM / Ford, etc), and Turbo Boost on many more vehicles (including VW)
Works on vehicles made by Ford, GM/Vauxhall/Opel, Chrysler, Mercedes, Volkswagen, Audi, Jaguar, Citroen, Peugoet, Skoda, Kia, Mazda, Lexus, Daewoo, Renault, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Honda, Hyundai, BMW, Toyota, Seat, Dodge, Jeep, Pontiac, Subaru and many more vehicle makes, European, US, Far East, etc. Some vehicle ECUs may support more/less features than others.
**PLEASE NOTE!** Any reports of hanging or freezing after quitting the app is due to a bug in the HTC Evo 4G and Galaxy Tab, this can be triggered by using the Pandora/Vlingo/Aldiko bluetooth enabled apps. Disabling Pandoras new bluetooth settings fixes the problem, but HTC/Samsung need to release a fix. Please contact their support and encourage them to fix, Thanks!
The pro version supports USB ELM adapters which are use 'Prolific' or 'FTDI' chips
* Update: A freeze/hang workaround has been found after a great amount of effort and is available in the full version in the General Preferences settings!
Torque Lite (OBD2 & Car) Ranking History | Communication
Torque Lite (OBD2 & Car) daily app ranking in Communication category for the last 30 days.
Torque Lite (OBD2 & Car) Worldwide Rankings | Communication
Torque Lite (OBD2 & Car) rankings per country in Communication category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.