Screenshots have a very strong influence on users when downloading an app. They are actually considered to be a decisive factor: if your screenshots are bad, people won’t download your app. However, if they’re well-designed, they certainly will generate multiplied downloads. Discover our 9 tips to optimize your app screenshots and therefore optimize your app marketing… (picture taken from AppTweak ASO Report for DoodleJump) Why are Screenshots so important? Last week we talked about the …
United States / US English
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Maps & Navigation||1.7.14||December 15, 2016||3.17|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 2692 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 5 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 1.7.14 released on December 15, 2016
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Version 1.7.0 released on September 15, 2016
Version 1.6.23 released on June 16, 2016
Version 1.6.22 released on June 01, 2016
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
The TriMet Tickets app lets you purchase and use tickets and passes instantly on your phone—anywhere, anytime. Just download the free app, register your debit/credit card in our secure system, and you're ready to go.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THIS APP:
• No paper fares to keep track of.
• No need to carry cash, count exact change or find a ticket machine.
• Buy and use fares instantly using a debit/credit card.
• Store multiple tickets on your phone for future use.
• Pay a single fare or multiple fares for a group of riders.
• Register your debit/credit card(s) in our secure system.
• Purchase tickets on your phone or on any computer via our website.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. CHOOSE RIDER TYPE: Adult, Honored Citizen or Youth
2. CHOOSE FARE: 2.5-Hour Ticket, 1-Day Pass, 7-Day Pass, 14-Day Pass or 30-Day Pass
3. CHOOSE QUANTITY: You can buy multiple tickets to use later. (A $5 minimum purchase is required.)
4. CHECK OUT: Pay with Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express
Do I need to be connected?
An internet connection is required to purchase tickets, but you can use/activate your tickets offline.
What if my battery dies?
Just like with paper tickets, you're responsible for making sure you have a valid fare at all times, so be sure to plan ahead!
• Activate your ticket before boarding. If you're at a MAX station where fares are required, make sure you activate your ticket (by tapping the "Use" button) before entering the station area. Otherwise, activate your ticket when you see your bus or train approaching. Your ticket must be activated before boarding a vehicle.
• Watch your battery level... Just like with paper tickets, you're responsible for making sure you have a valid fare at all times.
• We suggest you create an account before purchasing tickets, as this is the only way you can retrieve tickets if you get a new phone. (Note: Active 2.5 Hour and 1-Day tickets are not retrievable).
Android versions 4.3 and higher. Sorry, the TriMet Tickets app is not available for tablets.
• Note: We can only support unmodified, stock operating systems. Jailbroken and rooted phones are not supported.
• A wi-fi or cell connection is necessary to purchase tickets, but not to use them.
STAY IN TOUCH:
Learn more about TriMet mobile ticketing and sign up for email updates at http://trimet.org/mobiletickets. We'd also love to hear your feedback and suggestions for improving this app: Email us at email@example.com
TriMet Tickets Ranking History | Maps & Navigation
TriMet Tickets daily app ranking in Maps & Navigation category for the last 30 days.
TriMet Tickets Worldwide Rankings | Maps & Navigation
TriMet Tickets rankings per country in Maps & Navigation category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Xmas App Promotion The holiday season is coming and it’s a huge opportunity to drive more downloads. During this time of the year, there’s always a drastic increase of app installs. Why? Think of all the smartphones and tablets that will throne under the Christmas tree… More devices simply mean more downloads! As an appreneur, you should benefit from this period and focus your marketing actions in order to increase your sales. The AppTweak team …